TactiCon GM Scenarios

Postings for Conventions and Special Events here.
Jacque
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Jacque Woods

TactiCon GM Scenarios

Post by Jacque » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:30 pm

Hello Everyone

I would like to apologize for the fact that you haven't gotten your scenarios dropped into your Paizo accounts.  I'm not sure what the problem is with Paizo customer service this convention season and as soon as I have information regarding that I will certainly pass that along.  Because it is a week out from the convention and I know that a lot of you were planning on prepping this weekend I will send you your scenarios from my personal account.  Please be on the lookout for those this evening.  The only think I ask is that you please not distribute these files.  They do have my name on them.

I would like to express my appreciation to all of you for volunteering to run next weekend.  It does mean a lot to me that I can depend on the community when I need the help.  If you need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks so much

Jacque

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: TactiCon GM Scenarios

Post by CDragos » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:55 pm

Awesome. Thanks for hooking us up. I have a busy schedule next week and need to prep this weekend.

Cheers!
Christian D.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Nothing to apologize for, Jacque...  The fact that the scenarios aren't there is not because of any wrong doing on your part....

Thanks for all your efforts, we all know what a thankless job you have...
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277

Post by Hjal Nelson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:27 pm

I don't mean to be the party pooper,  but I haven't seen anything confirming we are still running Legacy of the Stonelords at Tacticon.  Nor is it in my downloads, nor is it available to purchase outright.

Since it's Sunday evening, unless something changes very soon it's looking like I'm out on that one as GM.
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803

Post by Russ Brown » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Hjal Nelson wrote: I don't mean to be the party pooper,  but I haven't seen anything confirming we are still running Legacy of the Stonelords at Tacticon.  Nor is it in my downloads, nor is it available to purchase outright.

Since it's Sunday evening, unless something changes very soon it's looking like I'm out on that one as GM.
We are running Legacy of the Stonelords on Friday and Saturday Night.

Jacque emailed these out to the GMs on Friday evening. Did you not get this scenario with the others you were scheduled to run?

I will email you the scenario from my account to the email you have registered for this web site. Please do not redistribute this file as it is watermarked with my name.

Russ Brown
Russ Brown

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277

Post by Hjal Nelson » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Russ Brown - VL Denver wrote:
Hjal Nelson wrote: I don't mean to be the party pooper,  but I haven't seen anything confirming we are still running Legacy of the Stonelords at Tacticon.  Nor is it in my downloads, nor is it available to purchase outright.

We are running Legacy of the Stonelords on Friday and Saturday Night.

Jacque emailed these out to the GMs on Friday evening. Did you not get this scenario with the others you were scheduled to run?

I will email you the scenario from my account to the email you have registered for this web site. Please do not redistribute this file as it is watermarked with my name.

Russ Brown
Ah, I didn't think to check the email.  I did indeed get it from Jacque there.  thanks for pointing it out :)
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803

Post by Russ Brown » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Okay if you have it then I don't need to send it again.  ;)

Russ Brown

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4

Post by CDragos » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Jacque, do you have a copy of Legacy/Stormlords I can borrow? When I printed it out at the library it was severly corrupted. Lines of text came out as solid thick black lines, pages with maps printed an exploded section of the map, and, well, it was just a mess. Dunno why it did this.

Thanks,
Christian D.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver