UPDATE TO Colorado Springs RMPFS Charity Event Oct 3

Postings for Conventions and Special Events here.
skyshark
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 83948
GM Stars: 5
GM Novas: 2

UPDATE TO Colorado Springs RMPFS Charity Event Oct 3

Post by skyshark » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:23 pm

**FINAL UPDATE**
Fellow Pathfinders, this is the final announcement for the upcoming charity event.  We still have plenty of room for players!  If you missed out making it to the GENCON Special Events in Denver last weekend, there is still plenty of room for you to get a chance to play the GENCON specials.  Have you not made plans for this weekend yet?  Then come on out and play a game AND support a great charity while doing so all with the chance of winning some cool prizes.  See you all there!

**UPDATE 1**
With all the GM spots full, we still have plenty of room for player signups.

D&D 5e is now on the schedule!  I have four tables of D&D 5e available which will be offering scenarios from its recently released season 3, Rage of Demons.

Greetings Pathfinders!

It is once again time for another Colorado Springs charity event.  We have chosen to charity events three times a year, once about every four months.  This particular event will be featuring THREE of Pathfinder Society's special scenarios that were introduced at this year's GENCON ' 15:

#6-98 Serpents Rise
#6-99 True Dragons of Absalom
#7-00 The Sky Key Solution

This event will be taking place from 10am-9pm with an hour break for food.  The cost to play at this even is $5 per game.  All proceeds will go to charity.  If you do not have time to attend this event but would still like to donate, please show up and we will graciously accept your donations.

Due to the length of the Specials, there will be no After Party games this time.

I am also happy to introduce some D&D 5th edition games in addition the the PFS tables currently being offered.  Our friends from the 5th Edition Adventurers were more than happy to join us again for this charity event.  The games being offered for this will be announced shortly.[/color]
Every player and GM will get one (1) raffle ticket per game.  Additional raffle tickets will be on sale for $5 each.  There has been a lot of items that have been donated to this event to include gift certificates and a lot of Paizo products from Paizo.  A request for support from Wizards of the Coast has also been submitted.  Come on out for a great time and a chance at winning some really cool items!

We are doing something a little different this time for charity.  Instead of the Food Drive we have done for the past two charities, this event will be supporting the Beat Acute Myeloid Leukemia Collaboration at the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute.  Colorado Springs VL O.J. Pinckert has a personal interest in this charity as they have recently helped out one of his family members beat Leukemia. 

Details
Who: Everyone's invited!
What:  Charity Event
When:  Saturday, October 3rd 2015.
Where:  Enchanted Realms, Colorado Springs
Why:  To support the Beat Acute Myeloid Leukemia Collaboration
Cost:  $5 per game
Goal:  $250

You can also email your requests to siryvaine42@yahoo.com or post below.  I look forward to seeing you all there.

#6-99 True Dragons of Absalom (4th level Kobold pregen provided)10am - 3pm
YOU MUST BE A 5 STAR GM TO RUN THIS GAME

For this event, your prayers are finally answered; YOU GET TO PLAY A KOBOLD!
For several years, the Pathfinder Society has enjoyed a mutually beneficial alliance with the Sewer Dragons, the dominant tribe of kobolds living beneath Absalom. When an elite patrol discovers a wounded member of the Society with a desperate message, the Sewer Dragons must move quickly intercept an extraordinary threat from seizing their territory-if not Absalom itself! In this special adventure the players portray kobolds as unlikely defenders of the City at the Center of the World using 4th-level pregenerated characters.

GM:  Todd
GM:  Brian
Player 1:  Mark
Player 2:  Monica R
Player 3:  Brandon
Player 4:  Rudy R
Player 5:  Trystan
Player 6:  Romeo
Player 7:  Cal
Player 8:  Randy
Player 9:  Alex
Player 10: Belinda
Player 11:
Player 12:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6-98 Serpents Rise (7th level Aspis pregen provided) 10am - 3pm
YOU MUST BE A 4 STAR GM TO RUN THIS GAME

After six years of the Pathfinder Society murder-hoboing the Aspin Consortium, it's finally time for revenge!  You get to return the favor to those no good Pathfinder Society Agents by PLAYING AN ASPIS CONSORTIUM AGENT!
Years of political maneuvering, espionage, smuggling, and diplomacy have set the stage for the Aspis Consortium's most ambitious attack on their Inner Sea rivals: the Pathfinder Society. All that remains are several key preparations that only an elite team of Aspis agents can arrange, and once the fireworks begin, these same agents must strike quickly and mercilessly to secure objectives-some shared and some connected to deeper plots-and escape without the Society being any the wiser.

GM:  Adam
GM:  Russ
Player 1:  Eric Parker
Player 2:  Jbane
Player 3:  Jess
Player 4:  O.J.
Player 5:  Glen
Player 6:  Joe
Player 7:
Player 8:
Player 9:
Player 10:
Player 11:
Player 12:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#7-00 The Sky Key Solution 4pm - 9pm
At long last, the Pathfinder Society has reassembled the Numerian device known as the Sky Key. Initial tests suggest it is capable of projecting a location's past into the present, allowing Society agents to peruse books from destroyed libraries and speak with echoes of long-dead heroes. Now that it has perfected the Sky Key's controls, the Pathfinder Society is prepared to extract a slice of Absalom's history and bring it into the present; however, there's no telling what might be waiting inside-or who in the present might wish to wield the same power.

Overseer GM:  O.J.

Table 1 (Tier 1-2): 
GM:  Mark
Player 1:  Rudy R
Player 2: 
Player 3:  Drew
Player 4:  DanielCO
Player 5:  Jim
Player 6:

Table 2 (Tier 3-4): 
GM:  Jacque
Player 1:  Trystan
Player 2:  Romeo Charlie
Player 3:  Cal
Player 4:  Glen
Player 5: 
Player 6:

Table 3 (Tier 5-6): 
GM:  Russ
Player 1:  Jbane
Player 2:  James Pinckert
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Table 4 (Tier 7-8) [Gets to fight the final boss]: 
GM:  Brian
Player 1: 
Player 2:  Brandon
Player 3:  Hillary
Player 4:  Jesse
Player 5:  Jess
Player 6:  Joe

Table 5 (Tier 10-11) [Gets to fight the final boss]:
GM:  Adam
Player 1:  Daniel S
Player 2:  Randy
Player 3:  Hjal
Player 4:  Eric Parker
Player 5:
Player 6:

D&D 5e

#DDEX 3-1 Harried in Hillsfar (levels 1-2) 10am - 3pm
GM:  Timmy
GM:  Thomas
Player 1:  DanielCO
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Player 7:
Player 8:
Player 9:
Player 10:
Player 11:
Player 12:
Player 13:
Player 14:

#DDEX 3-5 Bane of the Tradeways (levels 1-4) 4pm - 8pm
GM:  Timmy
GM:  Thomas
Player 1:  Monica
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Player 7:
Player 8:
Player 9:
Player 10:
Player 11:
Player 12:
Player 13:
Player 14:
Last edited by skyshark on Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adam
RVC Northwest

Cohma
Society Field Agent

Re: Colorado Springs RMPFS Charity Event Oct 3

Post by Cohma » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Throw me down to play at Todd's  table for morning session please.
Mark Cohen
Paizo #125178

Sorry bro. Crits are crits.

eldestgruff
Rookie Field Agent

Post by eldestgruff » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Please put me down for serpent's rise and the high tier for sky key.  Thank you.  Daniel Sheehan

TharanDanlon
Rookie Field Agent

Post by TharanDanlon » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:23 pm

Put me down to play True Dragons of Absalom and the 7-8 Tier Sky Key Solution. I think I can get my Dwarven Warpriest up there by then.
Brandon Harper

Kilgore Trout

Post by Kilgore Trout » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Hello -

Please put me down for the dragons of Absalom and Tier 1-2 of the Sky Key Solution.

Thanks!

Rudy Randolph

Monika

Post by Monika » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 am

I'll play Sky Key Solution... not sure if it'll be tier 3-4 or 5-6, as it'll depend on my current 3rd lvl hunter and how far I get to level her by the game.

Monika

Post by Monika » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:31 am

Cross me off on Sky Key Solution as I already played it. I'm still playing True Dragons though.
Last edited by Monika on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:33 pm

I would like to sign up for Serpents Rise, Adams Table. And Sky Key Solution, Marks table please. Thanks and see you there.
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.

rwcraigo
Venture Captain
Name: RC
PFS Number: 52753
GM Glyphs: 1

Post by rwcraigo » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:42 pm

Please put Trystan and myself down for playing True Dragons in the first slot, and naturally we'll want to play Sky Key Solution but we're not sure what level our characters will be. Right now we're both level 2, but might be a level or two higher by the 3rd.

Also, as a 4 star GM, I'd like to volunteer myself as a GM for any game I'm able to run. While I'd much prefer to play, these are specials and it's never a bad idea to get one or two more checked off.
-RC
VA for Game Knight Games in Pueblo, CO

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

skyshark
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 83948
GM Novas: 2

Post by skyshark » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Romeo Charlie wrote: Please put Trystan and myself down for playing True Dragons in the first slot, and naturally we'll want to play Sky Key Solution but we're not sure what level our characters will be. Right now we're both level 2, but might be a level or two higher by the 3rd.

Also, as a 4 star GM, I'd like to volunteer myself as a GM for any game I'm able to run. While I'd much prefer to play, these are specials and it's never a bad idea to get one or two more checked off.
Sounds good, I will go ahead and put you down for tier 3-4 for The Sky Key Solution
Adam
RVC Northwest

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Re: UPDATE TO Colorado Springs RMPFS Charity Event Oct 3

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:10 pm

Put me down for the Sky Key Solution tier 7-8, please. ~ Hillary
Hillary Slosky

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129
GM Stars: 3

Post by Vulse » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Sign me up for #7-00 The Sky Key Solution 7-8 tier please.
Jesse Brodeur
- Last Leaper in the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

eldestgruff
Rookie Field Agent

Post by eldestgruff » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:13 am

Please sign me up for serpents rise. Thanks again, Daniel Sheehan

McJeeps
Rookie Field Agent

Post by McJeeps » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:48 am

Please sign drew up for sky key solution tier 1-2 thanks

DanielCO
Initiate of the Society

Post by DanielCO » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:04 pm

Please add me to Sky Key table 1. Also, I've never played 5e before. Would it be all right if I joined Harried in Hillsfar as a newbie?