ANNOUNCING - Denver - Enchanted Grounds - Monday, March 9th PFS

Moderators: Drogon, Lord_Pretzels, slate

Drogon
Store Coordinator

ANNOUNCING - Denver - Enchanted Grounds - Monday, March 9th PFS

Post by Drogon » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello everybody,

This announcement serves as your notice and update for this coming Monday's PFS games at Enchanted Grounds in Highlands Ranch. For directions to the store please see the "stickied" post in the Enchanted Grounds section of RockyMountainPFS.com

There are three tables set for March 9th. Remember, we are limited to six players at each table, and all seats are first come, first served. If you see your name on the list your spot is guaranteed. If you cannot make it, and your name is on the list, please let me know ASAP so that I may be able to give your seat to one of my alternates. If you want to be on the "waiting list" I maintain that separately once the tables are full and will let you know if people drop and let you in.

Also recall that games are $2 to play, which we use to give a gift certificate to the GMs to thank them for their time and effort in giving us a fun night of role playing. Finally, remember that game time is 6:00 PM. You will not be sat if you miss the opening briefing without checking in. If you are running late or cannot show up on the night of the games please be sure to call the store to let us know.

Below are the scenarios and tiers.

Monday, March 9th, 6:00 PM
Table 1: #6-14, Scions of the Sky Key Part 2 - Kaava Quarry (tier 1-5)
GM: Sean Clark
Player 1: Martin Blake
Player 2: Christian Gilligan
Player 3: Faith O.
Player 4: Patrick Anderson
Player 5:
Player 6:

Table 2: #6-15, The Overflow Archives (tier 1-5)
GM: Christian Dragos
Player 1: Chris Wittenberg
Player 2: Jess Burlason
Player 3: Toan Ngo
Player 4: Don Krieg
Player 5: Matt McConnell
Player 6: Zack Kendrick

Table 3: #2-18, The Forbidden Furnace of Forgotten Koor (tier 7-11)
GM: Jason Reynolds
Player 1: Kimberly McDonald
Player 2: Rob Steinhauser
Player 3: Allen Westenbarger
Player 4: Judd
Player 5: Bruce Goldstein
Player 6: Joe Picone

IMPORTANT: Please send an email to Jeff@EnchantedGrounds.com to take a seat or request an alternate position. You may post a reply in the thread this announcement generates on RockyMountainPFS.com, but please remember to leave a full name and email address so that I can more quickly get in touch with you should I have questions or problems.

Thanks, and see you all soon.

Jeff
Enchanted Grounds
Last edited by Drogon on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Re: ANNOUNCING - Denver - Enchanted Grounds - Monday, March 9th PFS

Post by Drogon » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Final update has been posted (as of Sunday, March 8th). I now have two seats available at table 1, so if you want in just let me know (or be first to show up tomorrow night).

See everyone Monday evening.

Sean Clark
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: ANNOUNCING - Denver - Enchanted Grounds - Monday, March 9th PFS

Post by Sean Clark » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:33 pm

I called Jeff and Enchanted Grounds, but thought I would post here, too, just in case anybody sees this before the drive to EG.  I have an emergency at work this evening and won't be able to GM #6-14, Scions of the Sky Key Part 2 - Kaava Quarry tonight.

My apologies for the short notice, but we have multiple security incidents working and that's what I get paid to do.

Sorry!

Sean