Learn to Play Patfhinder - Thursday, June 19th

Moderators: Drogon, Lord_Pretzels, slate

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Learn to Play Patfhinder - Thursday, June 19th

Post by Drogon » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:16 pm

Hail, Pathfinders!

Beginning this month at Enchanted Grounds we are going to be offering two tables for our popular Learn to Play Pathfinder night. As this event has grown it has become apparent that a second table is often necessary, and now that I have found a willing GM I am going to take advantage.

While it is called "Learn to Play" you do not need to be concerned about whether you do not belong due to your encyclopedic knowledge of the game. I want veteran players at the tables. It gives the new players a touchstone and provides the GMs with a little help in guiding the game. So, don't be shy; I have plenty of space. If the offered adventure is a game you have not played (or that you can replay due to GM stars or due to being an Evergreen Scenario) please feel free to join in.

This month's game is #5-19, The Horn of Aroden. Your adventure takes you to Brevoy, where the Horn of Aroden is rumored to be kept by one of the noble families of the land. Can you bring this fabled item back to Gloriana Morilla and the Pathfinder Society to use in the fight against the demons of the Worldwound? Come play on Thursday to find out.

As this is the Learn to Play night, games are free of charge. They are, however, limited to 1st level PCs, please.

As with any of these announcements please join the game by sending an email to Jeff@EnchantedGrounds.com.

Thursday, June 19th, 6:00 PM
#5-19, The Horn of Aroden (tier 1-5)
This is the 'Learn to Play' scenario for June, and as such is intended for new players and is limited to 1st level characters, only.
GM: Ian Benton
Player 1: Demi Minos
Player 2: Nic Willey
Player 3: Nathan Sands
Player 4: Christian Gilligan
Player 5: Mark Nuss
Player 6: Benjamin Knauth

GM2: Dane Patterson
Player 1: Judd
Player 2: Nikki Brandon
Player 3: Micah
Player 4: Quenten Van Egeren
Player 5: Jonathan Van Egeren
Player 6: Charles Rubey
Alternate: Richard Hickman, Lisa

Last edited by Drogon on Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Re: Learn to Play Patfhinder - Thursday, June 19th

Post by Drogon » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:34 am

Updated. There are now enough players for two tables, and only three spots left.

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Post by Drogon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:10 pm

I have updated the player list for tomorrow. As you can see I have two alternates, so please let me know if you cannot make it as I would love to have enough warning to be able to invite either of them along.

See you all tomorrow.

marknuss

Post by marknuss » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:08 am

I played in the game last night and got a membership card, but when I went to the Paizo website to activate my membership I got a message saying it wasn't a valid Pathfinder Society number. Any ideas why this would be? Thanks for any help!

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Post by Drogon » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:09 am

Seeing as I downloaded them just yesterday, no I have no idea. I would contact Paizo customer service and see what's up.