Pronouns: He/Him
PFS Number: 2433558
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1
Discord: pagsxxjr

Mythic Games October 2024

Post by Pags » Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:46 pm

Tuesday, October 08, 2024 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 1: PF2 March of the Dead: A Book of the Dead Adventure Part 1 (Tier 3)

March of the Dead is a grim and dangerous adventure that starts in the town of Trunau and is themed around an undead uprising in the small village of Fiorna’s Faith not far outside the Gravelands.

This adventure is offered outside of the standard Society play environment; therefore, we will be playing in Adventure mode!

“What is adventure mode?”: ‘Adventure Mode’ is used for adventures not specifically designed for Organized Play. This mode allows the GM more freedom to adapt to those adventures, including running the adventure in Pathfinder using GM house rules and the ability to alter encounters and statistics found in the adventure.

“I can build whatever character I want?”: Yes, you can build a Third-level character though you must have a connection to Councilwoman Agrit Staginsdar of Trunau (within the Holds of Belkzen) in some way, shape, or form that your character is motivated to help the Councilwoman and the town. AKA, your built character must be willing to go on this adventure.

In terms of gear, Characters can also either start with a second-level magic item (a +1 rune is legal to grab), two first-level items, and 30gp, or they can get a lump sum of 75 GP. You can buy any common item up to your level, but uncommon and rare items will need to be looked at before the session.

Useful skills for the PCs to have are Crafting, Medicine (for keeping your party alive), and Religion, which are the most used and important skills of the adventure. Athletics, Arcana, Nature, Occultism, and Society will also be useful.

If you decide not to build a character, you can use a Third-level Pregen Iconic that will be provided.

“House Rules?”: We will be using Free Archetype, so you get to add an archetype training feat at the second level in addition to your class feat! You can use it to take another class, a dedication, or any undead archetype listed in Book of the Dead provided the feat is level 2. Though the Zombie archetype is banned for this adventure given they are the main antagonists. Your character must be willing to cooperate with your party and get to the end goal.

If you want to take a rare archetype for the free archetype dedication that isn’t in Book of the Dead, please consult me before the session.

“Content Warnings?”: This horror-themed adventure is rather gruesome and includes animal death and a mention of suicide.

“Any specific violence against LGBTQ+ people?”: None that would be different from the general populace of Fiorna’s Faith.

“What if I cannot make one of the sessions? Will I still get a Chronicle sheet?”: If you participate in one or both of the sessions, I will make sure you get a chronicle sheet for your time.

"How many players?": At most, eight. If you want a spot for this adventure, don't hesitate to sign up!

"Any other rules?": Be on time and be kind to one another at the table!

GM: Jackson!
1. Scott!
2. Matthew!
3. Viola!
4. Jeff!
5. Henry H!

Tuesday, October 22, 2024 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 1: PF2 March of the Dead: A Book of the Dead Adventure Part 2 (Tier 3)

March of the Dead is a grim and dangerous adventure that starts in the town of Trunau and is themed around an undead uprising in the small village of Fiorna’s Faith not far outside the Gravelands.

This is part 2 of the prior session and the finale of the adventure.

If you want to sign up for this session only, please consult the 10/08/2024 entry on how to build a character for the scenario.

GM: Jackson!
1. Scott!
2. Matthew!
3. Viola!
4. Jeff!
5. Henry H!

Last edited by Pags on Tue Oct 08, 2024 2:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Jackson P.

smill76
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: smill76
PFS Number: 2419149

Re: Mythic Games October 2024

Post by smill76 » Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:56 am

This is great, Jackson. Thanks so much for putting it together!

Would interested players post what character you're bringing, so we can think about party composition? I have my Investigator, who just so happens to be lvl 3. He's good for skill-based scenarios and lore checks. I'm inclined, however, to make a new Fighter or Champion. I'm probably leaning toward tanky Champion, actually. But I can adjust depending on what everyone else wants to play.

Thanks!
Scott
Last edited by smill76 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pags
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Jackson

Post by Pags » Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:07 am

smill76 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:56 am This is great, Jackson. Thanks so much for putting it together!

Would interested players post what character you're bringing, so we can think about party composition? I have my Investigator, who just so happens to be lvl 3. He's good for skill-based scenarios and lore checks. I'm inclined, however, to make a new Fighter or Champion. I'm probably leaning toward tanky Champion, actually. But I can adjust depending on what everyone else wants to play.

Thanks!
Scott
That sounds like a great idea!

I forgot that the Chronicle sheet can be applied to any character of any level! If you have a PFS character you wish was higher level, it would be a great amount of XP for them!
Jackson P.

smill76
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by smill76 » Sun Sep 29, 2024 12:11 pm

Okay, I've decided to make a new Dwarf Champion of Iomedae. I'll be very tanky and focus on Shield Block and damage reduction for the group. As I see it, we'll need a melee striker, ranged striker, heals, and CC/utility. I'm excited!

Pags
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Jackson

Post by Pags » Mon Sep 30, 2024 9:15 pm

Matthew is playing a level 3 Leshy Oracle!
Jackson P.

Viola Dean
Initiate of the Society
Name: Viola
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
PFS Number: 2434698
Discord: er665

Post by Viola Dean » Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:18 pm

Oh cool, digging the in-depth content warnings!

Sign me up for both sessions plz?

I can bring either:
[*] The first PFS character I made, a STRanger (who for this adventure will temporarily take either Druid or Vampire as her Free Archetype, depending on how confident I'm feeling) who's personality is admittedly just "the creep nobody likes"
[*] an Offense-focused Fighter>Calistria!Cleric
[*] a bear lady (who I can play as either a Druid or a Fighter>Druid for this adventure depending on what we need)
[*] a naive-and-timid Investigator
Last edited by Viola Dean on Tue Oct 01, 2024 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

smill76
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by smill76 » Fri Oct 04, 2024 8:41 am

Viola, you should play whatever you feel the most excited about. That said, I like the idea of Bear Lady!

jeff
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jeff Harper
PFS Number: 29397

Post by jeff » Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:41 am

Could you please sign me up for the 8th? Thanks!

Jeff

Dreadslagga
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Henry
PFS Number: 2407166

Post by Dreadslagga » Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:35 pm

I would like to join tonight with a gnome thaumaturge if that's cool. Henry H