Name: Jesse!
PFS Number: 9656
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 4

Mythic Games June

Post by jbutz » Thu May 23, 2024 4:03 pm

Tuesday, June 4th, 2024 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-12: Fury's Toll
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st- through 4th-level characters.
When a group of Pathfinders sent to establish a presence at the Society's new lodge in Sedeq, Qadira, failed to report back, the Society sent a second group to investigate. When they arrived, they found the lodge in disrepair. A powerful genie confronted them, demanding that if they ever wanted to see the missing Pathfinders again, the Pathfinders must complete three tasks for the genie's cruel master!
With the tasks completed and the missing Pathfinders safe and sound, it is now time to prepare the lodge for a grand opening celebration. Important figures from all across Qadira have been invited to attend—including some potential allies—and the Society is counting on its agents to ensure the event goes off without a hitch. The Society's future in Qadira may depend on the success, or failure, of this event!
Unfortunately, the Society's hidden enemy is well aware of the celebration's importance. Outraged by the Society's success in reclaiming the lodge, he has once again laid a trap for the Pathfinders and their guests. One way or another, he intends to exact a terrible price.
Fury's Toll is part of the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the second scenario in a two-part arc detailing the events befalling a Pathfinder Society lodge in the nation of Qadira. The first part of this arc is Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-08: Foundation's Price. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.
Written by Solomon St. John
Scenario tags: Metaplot (Shattered Sanctuaries), Faction (Envoy's Alliance)

GM: Jackson!
1. Daniel!
2. Viola!
3. Paul!
4. James!

Tuesday, June 18th, 2024 6PM-10PM
Table 1: Pathfinder Society Scenario #4-03: Linnorm's Legacy
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 5th- through 8th-level characters.
King Estrid of the Ironbound Islands has put out a call for Pathfinders to explore the Island of the Ancestors, but first the Society must earn her approval. Gorm Greathammer, a prince, warrior, and the leader of the Grand Archive faction, has traveled to Halgrim to meet with King Estrid—and her crag linnorm companion, Boiltongue—and forge a new allegiance for the Society. Talks have been going well, but the arrival of Boiltongue’s children in the city has thrown everything into chaos! Gorm senses that the negotiations are about to collapse, and sends for a team of Pathfinders to help keep an eye on Boiltongue’s children while he wraps up talks with King Estrid. Babysitting five rambunctious linnorm siblings is about as easy as it sounds (which is to say, not at all), and the Pathfinders are about to have their hands full!
Written by Jessica Catalan
Scenario tags: Faction (Grand Archive, Verdant Wheel)

GM: Scott!
1. Jesse!
2. Ted!
Last edited by jbutz on Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Ted Webster
Rookie Field Agent

Re: Mythic Games June

Post by Ted Webster » Mon May 27, 2024 7:11 am

Please, sign me up for the 18th.

DanielCO
Initiate of the Society

Post by DanielCO » Tue May 28, 2024 2:48 pm

Please sign me up for Fury's Toll
- Daniel

Viola Dean
Initiate of the Society
Name: Viola
Discord: er665

Post by Viola Dean » Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:38 am

Sign me up for June 4th's session. I have a couple questions regarding the 18th's session-- which I'll ask over the Discord --before I RSVP.

Jim Winedreg
Initiate of the Society
Name: James

Post by Jim Winedreg » Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:52 pm

I’d like to be added to the 4th!
- James
Last edited by Jim Winedreg on Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ahz
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 19568

Post by Ahz » Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:54 pm

Can I please get a seat at the game on the 4th?

Thank you,

Paul

jbutz
Store Coordinator
Name: Jesse!
PFS Number: 9656
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by jbutz » Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:08 pm

There are 5th level pregenerated characters available to play if you don't have a character in level range for the 18th. We can give you the chronicle to apply for a brand new 1st level PC or as a 5th level sheet for an existing PC that will grant the rewards when they reach 5th level.

Just making sure people know that they don't have to sit out if they don't have a character.