killachaos
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jon B
PFS Number: 2410916
GM Glyphs: 2

August - Total Escape Games

Post by killachaos » Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:31 pm

Welcome to August Pathfinders,

IF TABLES ARE FULL: Please post your interest and you will be added to the waitlist. If there is enough, interest, I will attempt to get a second table scheduled.

IMPORTANT: To sign up as a player, please post on this thread to let me know you would like to play.

Monday, August 7th, 2023 06:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Table 1: PF2 The Fall of Plaguestone Adventure Path (at Chapter 2 level 3+)

A group of new adventurers traveling through the village of Etran's Folly—also known as Plaguestone—must come together to solve the murder of a friend. What starts as a simple investigation quickly turns sinister with the discovery of forbidden alchemy, mutant animals, and a nearby forest rotting away due to a mysterious blight. It becomes clear that if these heroes don't intervene to stop whatever evil is brewing, the fall of Plaguestone is all but certain!
The Fall of Plaguestone is the first standalone adventure for Pathfinder Second Edition, designed for 1st-level characters. It tells the story of how a group of strangers band together to form a group of adventurers while saving the town of Etran's Folly from a terrifying fate, serving as a perfect introduction to a new Pathfinder campaign!

GM: Jon
1. Austin - Brie
2. David - Thad
3. Doug - Danjin
4. Charlie - Valeros
5. Katie - Merisel

Monday, August 14th, 2023 06:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Table 1: PF2 The Fall of Plaguestone Adventure Path (at Chapter 3 level 4+)

A group of new adventurers traveling through the village of Etran's Folly—also known as Plaguestone—must come together to solve the murder of a friend. What starts as a simple investigation quickly turns sinister with the discovery of forbidden alchemy, mutant animals, and a nearby forest rotting away due to a mysterious blight. It becomes clear that if these heroes don't intervene to stop whatever evil is brewing, the fall of Plaguestone is all but certain!
The Fall of Plaguestone is the first standalone adventure for Pathfinder Second Edition, designed for 1st-level characters. It tells the story of how a group of strangers band together to form a group of adventurers while saving the town of Etran's Folly from a terrifying fate, serving as a perfect introduction to a new Pathfinder campaign!

1. Austin - Brie
2. David - Thad
3. Katie - Merisel

Monday, August 21st, 2023 06:00 PM - 9:00 PM GRAND FINALE
Table 1: PF2 The Fall of Plaguestone Adventure Path (at Chapter 3 level 4+)

1. Austin - Brie
2. David - Thad
3. Doug - Danjin
4. jdbarger

Monday, August 28th, 2023 06:00 PM - 9:00 PM NEW GAME
Table 1: PF2 Freeport Multiple Adventure Paths - Starting at Level 5, 250 gold, Free Archetype, Free Ancestry Weapon Feat.

Pirate Adventures!

1. Austin - TBD
2. David - TBD
3. Doug - TBD
4. Nari - TBD

Note - https://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=1333

The Total Escape Games Discord https://discord.gg/F5YbHc4wxN

In Pathbuilder 2e, only if you paid the $6 or whatever it is now, you can add it in.
Menu > Character > Character Options > Advanced Options > Allow Gamemastery Guide Free Archetype.

The feat, you have to pay as well, but do,
Feat Browser > find the feat you want > Add Free Feat
Attachments
free archetype.JPG
weapon fam feat.JPG
Last edited by killachaos on Sat Aug 26, 2023 8:55 am, edited 12 times in total.

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent

Re: August - Total Escape Games

Post by killachaos » Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:32 am

The Fall of Plaguestone Adventure Path
The party is currently in the middle of a dungeon, and has figured out there has been dangerous alchemical modifications to animals here.

blergtron
Initiate of the Society

Post by blergtron » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:36 pm

I plan on being there every week in August!

Gabester
Initiate of the Society
Name: Charlie
PFS Number: 2364875

Post by Gabester » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:29 pm

I will be there Aug 7.

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent

Post by killachaos » Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:39 pm

Plaguestone group, you are at lvl 4. I am thinking it will be at least 2 sessions to finish the adventure path.

jdbarger
Initiate of the Society
Name: Nari
PFS Number: 2429742
Discord: nari1441

Post by jdbarger » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:05 pm

I'm a relative newbie (just tried PF2e for the first time at Gen Con earlier this month), is it possible to get in on a game? Wasn't sure if the non-Plaguestone one was actually 21 Aug or was a typo but that one seemed like it might work, if not I can check back in later when I'm back from vacation towards the end of Sept.

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent

Post by killachaos » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:33 pm

jdbarger wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:05 pm I'm a relative newbie (just tried PF2e for the first time at Gen Con earlier this month), is it possible to get in on a game? Wasn't sure if the non-Plaguestone one was actually 21 Aug or was a typo but that one seemed like it might work, if not I can check back in later when I'm back from vacation towards the end of Sept.
Come on by on Monday Aug 21. It will be the grand finale of that campaign, but it will still be a session you can come in and play.
Otherwise we are starting a new campaign on Aug 28.

I have pregens available and everyone is pretty nice.

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent

Post by killachaos » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:36 pm

Jdbarger - there is also a game Aug 22nd 6p-10p that is society at tier 1-4 that I am running at Advantage games.
Krysta is also running a game on Wednesday Aug 23 6p-10p ay advantage games as well.

jdbarger
Initiate of the Society
Name: Nari
PFS Number: 2429742
Discord: nari1441

Post by jdbarger » Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:36 am

killachaos wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:33 pm
jdbarger wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:05 pm I'm a relative newbie (just tried PF2e for the first time at Gen Con earlier this month), is it possible to get in on a game? Wasn't sure if the non-Plaguestone one was actually 21 Aug or was a typo but that one seemed like it might work, if not I can check back in later when I'm back from vacation towards the end of Sept.
Come on by on Monday Aug 21. It will be the grand finale of that campaign, but it will still be a session you can come in and play.
Otherwise we are starting a new campaign on Aug 28.

I have pregens available and everyone is pretty nice.
Sounds good, I'll plan on coming!

killachaos
Rookie Field Agent

Post by killachaos » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:50 pm

PF2 Freeport Multiple Adventure Paths - Starting at Level 5, 250 gold, Free Archetype, Free Ancestry Weapon Feat.

K4tiek3nt
Initiate of the Society
PFS Number: 2424114

Post by K4tiek3nt » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:59 am

I'll be there tonight. Creating character today!