Scenario Wishlist for Enchanted Realms

Moderators: MoffRimmer, jbane, lochinvar_1971

Pontifex7127
Store Coordinator
Name: Phillip

Re: Scenario Wishlist for Enchanted Realms

Post by Pontifex7127 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:27 pm

i would love to run my new alchemist through the Emerald Spires. I'd be down to do the whole thing.

Hikusenba
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Michael Hixenbaugh

Post by Hikusenba » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:39 pm

More Season 8.
I started playing Pathfinder in January and haven't played in many Season 8 scenarios yet. I'm interested in Season 8 since it is the most recent.
Michael H

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Post by DavidPetik » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:27 pm

MoffRimmer wrote:
O.J. Pinckert - VC Colorado Springs wrote: During the first week of September, I think it would be awesome if someone would run (and I could play) #8-25: Unleashing the Untouchable...
I would like to run this.  (I like high level stuff.)  But I'd like to "sign up" now (or somehow reserve this ability) which would give me some additional time to prepare.  (High level creatures/encounters take a bit more prep.)  :)
I to would like to play a 12-15 game. I have a Cleric of Sarenrae - 13 (GM credits for all 3 season 7 12-15). I also have a Monk-9/Rouge-4 both unchained (1 high tier Module at Tacticon 2016) but it would overlap with Hillary's rouge. He is more fun with his Abundant Step, Gaseous Form and 32-51 AC. I will be keeping an eye on this one.
Last edited by DavidPetik on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 am

Randy - Can we get a confetti cannon?  :)

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 pm

I would like to run the Gallows of Madness Module in the near future. I know they are doing it at Petries now, but I think they are finishing it up and only one of our regular players is participating. It is a 1-3 module consisting of three sessions earning 3XP/4PP per chronicle, with an additional chronicle sheet for completing all three in order. Any of the chronicles can be played multiple times by a 1st level character, but only once by a 2nd or 3rd level character.

I realize that this will take the commitment of three sessions, preferable consecutive, so maybe after the first of the year.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Post by jahenders » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:56 pm

Can't think of any specific scenarios, but I'd like to see:

- More Starfinder
- More (low level) core PFS
---
Jim H
PFS # 177013
SFS GM Novas:â—‹

lochinvar_1971
Seeker

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:32 am

I would like to run Fangwood Keep in January. I think it will be two sessions.
--Richard
PFS # 160719

jahenders
Society Field Agent

Post by jahenders » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Starfinder 1-3, 1-4, 1-5, 1-6
---
Jim H
PFS # 177013

lochinvar_1971
Seeker

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:44 am

Starfinder 01-03 is being offered this week.
--Richard
PFS # 160719

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:24 pm

I thought that this was a good question but wanted to move it off of the sign-up thread...
Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote:...Second. when I scheduled for the month the primary feedback I had is that players wanted more 3-7 and 5-9 scenarios to level up their characters and now everyone is jumping to a new 1-5. This brings up multiple questions:
  • Has everyone played the season 0-8 tier 1-5 events?
  • Is there something else I could schedule to satisfy more players?
  • Should I focus the schedule more on tier 1-5 scenarios?
  • Should I mix in more modules, adventure paths, and alternate content to bridge the gap for senior players who have played most of the scenario content?
By my count, there are 105 tier 1-5/1-7 scenarios to date seasons 0-9. (I could be off a couple, but that's pretty close.) As near as I can tell, I've played in a whopping 16 of these. (I've GM'd 14.) Either way, I've got a lot of room.

But one thing that I've noticed is that a new scenario comes out and people jump on it like it will never ever be offered up again. Then, if it's offered up the following month, no one is left to play it. This has been especially true for Starfinder. I was deliberately giving other people a chance to play Starfinder (and to allow time for people to figure out the rules) and now there doesn't seem to be enough interest to offer them again -- because everyone's already played them. I've played one season 8 1-5 tier but I question if there's enough interest in offering any season 8 1-5 tier because people jumped on them when they first came out and now can't/don't want to play them.

Michael stated that there's 31 1-5 tier scenarios that he hasn't played yet. As much as he's played, that number surprised me.

Would it be in people's interest to fill out a "poll" to better determine what scenarios are more apt to be desired/needed to play? At least (maybe) for those players who have played for a few years now and are having difficulty in finding scenarios that they haven't played yet...

And Randy -- You have done an outstanding job scheduling and trying to accommodate people's requests. None of this would happen without your efforts.

(I'm just a little frustrated because I've played 2 scenarios from Season 8. And I've GM'd only 2 as well. And I was thinking "surely there would be interest in the replayable 3-7 tier from season 8" and am just surprised at the lack of interest. And I feel that any other scenario from that season would have even less interest.)

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Post by musclecarlover07 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:22 pm

Bill, so we learned that when there is a new scenario not to schedule more than 1 table a night. So that way the GM has a chance to play it. So that should hopefully not be the case anymore. Bill I have almost played nonstop since 2014. Every Wednesday and a lot on Fridays over at Hero's and Dragons. Plus conventions and charity events between then and now.

There were a lot of people who expressed interest in Starfinder and I haven't seen them a lot of them show. I know some people did lose interest in it. I would like to see more people join. I am wiling to run on the scenarios that have been ran once or even twice if there is interest.

For pathfinder I just go with the flow. I want more HIGH TIER stuff. I am tired of low levels and have no interest in build a new character at the time being. I have several boons I will come into later this year that I want to do something with.
Micheal Smith

jahenders
Society Field Agent

Post by jahenders » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:49 pm

Starfinder 1-6, 1-8, and 1-9
---
Jim H
PFS # 177013

lochinvar_1971
Seeker

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:32 am

Another one I'd like to run is Gallows of Madness. Finishing all three adventures for the same character can catapult the character to level 5. :)

Seriously, though -- it looks like a fun low-level (3-part) evergreen adventure that I don't think anyone has played yet from our group. And it could be a good way to get some levels into a character fairly quickly.
Actually I ran it in December and its not quite an Evergreen, you can play it mulitiple times as a 1st level charcter, but only once as a 2 or 3 level character. It can be if you play it out of order or run half on two of the scenarios.
--Richard
PFS # 160719

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Novas: 1

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:35 am

lochinvar_1971 wrote:
Another one I'd like to run is Gallows of Madness. Finishing all three adventures for the same character can catapult the character to level 5. :)

Seriously, though -- it looks like a fun low-level (3-part) evergreen adventure that I don't think anyone has played yet from our group. And it could be a good way to get some levels into a character fairly quickly.
Actually I ran it in December and its not quite an Evergreen, you can play it mulitiple times as a 1st level charcter, but only once as a 2 or 3 level character. It can be if you play it out of order or run half on two of the scenarios.
I could schedule it again in April, does that sound good? I figure only 6 players and a GM got in on it last time and we have many more players who have not played it.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

jahenders
Society Field Agent

Post by jahenders » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:09 am

Jim H wrote: Starfinder 1-6, 1-8, and 1-9