Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS, July GM Call!

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:44 pm

[shadow=red,left]Greetings Pathfinders![/shadow]

Thank you for all that you do to support the Pathfinder Society.  Without you guys, I would look really silly :D

This month, we are hoping to finalize our plan to decorate our new gaming space and we will be looking for volunteers and possibly donations to bring the plan to life.  In the meanwhile, lets enjoy our new space and start a few new adventures!

This month I tried to focus on low (tier 1-5/1-7) and mid (tier 3-7) adventures with a few higher level adventures to give some folks a goal to shoot for.  I am holding off on new adventures (they tend to come out right at the end of the month) until after GenCon in early August.  There is also a 3 part, low tier adventure for those who like longer adventures.  I have only scheduled 4 games a week, but I will bring an evergreen adventure just in case a 5th table is needed.  I am always willing to change the schedule, just ask.

Here is the line up for July:
5 July 2017
08-06 Reaping What We Sow Tier 1-5 GM: Mark
When the flames of revolution swept through Galt, the Society lost much of what it held there: dozens of agents, several lodges, and the fellowship of countless contacts who foreswore the Society rather than become targets themselves. Although Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro has reestablished a foothold in the country, she needs to rebuild her network of allies. One of the most important figures resides in Dabril, a small village due to celebrate its yearly festival of light and forgiveness. Petulengro hopes that an entourage of Pathfinders might participate in the festivities and endear itself to the Society's former friend. Past evils have other plans, however, and unless the PCs can keep their wits about them, they might not just lose sight of the mission; they might lose their lives.
Player 1: Richard
Player 2: Jonathan
Player 3: Bill
Player 4: Javy
Player 5:
Player 6:

06-22 Out of Anarchy Tier 1-5 GM: Hillary
Several years ago, rebellion in the seaside town of Pezzack resulted in a Chelish blockade to slowly starve the rioters into submission. Since then few have entered or left, trapping the increasingly desperate citizens with little with which to repair their broken homes and eke out a living. When the Society learns that an important informant still lives in the ruined town, the PCs must smuggle themselves into Pezzack, navigate the devastated urban landscape, and extract their contact-all without igniting a new rebellion and inviting Cheliax's unfettered wrath.
Player 1: Jesse
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

04-25 Glories of the Past Part 3:  The Secrets of Stones Keep Tier 5-9 GM: O.J.
Deep beneath the orc city of Urgir in the Hold of Belkzen lie the ruins of the ancient dwarven Sky Citadel of Koldukar, where awaits what could be the greatest discovery of the Age of Lost Omens: confirmation of the location of one of the lost Sky Citadels, built by the dwarves in their earliest days on the surface of Golarion. But reaching their destination won't be easy for the Pathfinders, and only the most skilled will survive Urgir and the terrors guarding the dwarves' long-abandoned secrets. Can they uncover the location of the lost Sky Citadel, or will the Pathfinders suffer the same fate as Koldukar-defeat at the hands of ruthless orcs and centuries of decay under the earth?
Player 1: Nick
Player 2: Hjal
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

06-07 Valley of the Veiled Flame Tier 5-9 GM: Micheal
For years a Pathfinder team has surveyed Qadira's Zho Mountains in an attempt to reconcile its twisting valleys with a series of old maps recovered years ago on the Silken Way. When the team disappears soon after reporting a strange illusory effect in a mountain pass, the Society sends the PCs-funded by an unusual benefactor-to uncover whatever is hidden in those peaks and rescue the agents.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

**NEW** 08-19 Treacherous Waves Tier 3-7 GM: Randy
The Society believes that a powerful relic lies in the depths of the Plane of Water, yet the most recent expedition to retrieve it failed for mysteriously tragic reasons. It's up to the PCs to travel to the aquatic metropolis of Vialesk to investigate that ill-fated mission and overcome the forces determined to keep the truth from coming to light.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

12 July 2017
02-15 Shades of Ice Pt.1:  Written in Blood Tier 1-5 GM: Jesse
When the Decemvirate sends the PCs to the Viking city of Trollheim in the frigid northern Lands of the Linnorm Kings to deliver a package to an allied scholar there, the Pathfinders soon find themselves unwelcome visitors. Forced to navigate the rugged, isolated city and interact with the standoffish natives, can they deliver their cargo to its target, or will they find themselves exiled from the city... or worse?
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

**Special Request** 00-06 Black Waters Tier 1-5 GM: Richard
The Pathfinder Society seeks the ancient ruby ring of the salamander and it falls to a team of Pathfinders to find it. Last seen in the Tri-Towers Yard, a once elite academy for the youth of Absalom, the ruby ring is now lost in the Drownyard, all that remains of Tri-Towers after it was destroyed a decade ago in the great quake. The Pathfinders must risk the strange black ichors and salty brine to find their prize-will they risk their very souls as well?
Player 1: Mark?
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

07-02 Six Seconds to Midnight Tier 3-7 GM: Bill (If you need any help, just ask)
A strange confluence of circumstances leaves the researchers of Uringen understaffed and in need of able-bodied assistants. Conveniently, recent Pathfinder Society experiments call for a rare reagent found only in that area, and the two organizations have negotiated a mutually beneficial deal. Can the PCs reach the secluded settlement in time to witness this extraordinary event-and handle the phenomenon's aftermath?
Player 1: Richard
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

06-01 Trial by Machine Tier 1-5 GM: Micheal
More than a millennium has passed since the "machine mage" Karamoss's failed siege of Absalom, and for years the Pathfinder Society has used upper reaches of his subterranean siege tower as a training ground for initiates. During a routine drill, the once-dormant dungeon springs to life, and it will take all the PCs' resourcefulness and skill to make it out alive.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

03-15 The Haunting of Hinojai Tier 5-9 GM: Hjal
Ever seeking long-lost secrets, the Pathfinder Society sends a team of agents to explore a reportedly haunted house in the Dragon Empires nation of Minkai, hoping they can uncover the secret behind the legendary location's tormented past.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

19 July 2017
02-17 Shades of Ice Pt.2:  Exiles of Winter Tier 1-5 GM: Jesse
Following the trail of the insidious Shadow Lodge from Trollheim to the icebound city of Whitethrone in the witch-ruled nation of Irrisen, the PCs must locate the hidden lodge of their contact's kidnapper. Can they get past the city's defenses, infiltrate the Shadow Lodge headquarters and rescue the Pathfinder Society's valuable ally, or will they-like so many before them-find their bones ground to make Baba Yaga's bread?
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

00-05 Mists of Mwangi Tier 1-5 GM: Jonathan
Pathfinder Lugizar Trantos recently returned from the Mwangi Expanse with haunted eyes and a pack full of strange idols. Absalom's famed Blakros Museum purchased his pieces and Lugizar vanished. The strange monkey idols he pulled from the misty jungles of Mwangi carry with them a fell curse, and now their power has laid claim to the museum. Can the Pathfinder Society uncover the source of the curse in time, or will the Blackros Museum be forever lost to the mists of Mwangi?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

05-24 Assault on the Wound Tier 3-7 GM: Hjal!
The Pathfinder Society embarks on its expedition to the lost Sky Citadel Jormurdun with a small army of allies in tow, but they are not the only ones seeking the dwarven fortress. Two of the Society's nemeses have rallied the fiends of Frostmire to crush the Pathfinders, hoping to buy the villains enough time to secure Jormurdun first. If the campaign is to succeed, the Society's forces will need bold leadership. Can the PCs lead their motley army to victory deep in the Worldwound?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

**Change** Pathfinder Module: The Dragon's Demand 3 (Part 2, damn you large maps!) GM: Bill
Founded by a famous dragonslayer, the small town of Belhaim has become a sleepy rural community just off the beaten path, a settlement where everyone knows everyone and strangers are the talk of the town. But when Belhaim's peace and quiet is shattered by the sudden collapse of the last standing tower of its founder's castle, things quickly bloom out of control. Why were there bodies of kobolds amid the rubble? What's the sinister secret behind the strange sounds of flapping wings in the night? And what's happened to local wizard Balthus Hunclay, who's not answering knocks on his door? The collapsed tower had long been an eyesore to the cantankerous old man-could he have had something to do with its destruction? And what of the rumors of strange stirrings in nearby Dragonfen? Has Belhaim's ancient draconic nemesis returned?
Player 1: Micheal?
Player 2: Hillary?
Player 3: Richard?
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

**NEW** 8-22: Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen Tier 1-5 GM: Alex (in his triumphant return!)
When members of the Shoanti Axe Clan saw fire shooting up into the sky over Varisia's Caliphak Mountains, they rushed to investigate. They found a pair of doors inscribed with runes from ancient Thassilon, along with clear signs that the doors had recently been opened. In recognition of the Axe Clan's expanding alliances, the Shoanti offered both the Society and a priest of Soralyon from Riddleport the opportunity to explore the ruin and neutralize its dangers. Now that the priest has vanished within the complex, the PCs must uncover the ruin's history before the Shoanti lose faith in them and take matters into their own hands.
Player 1: Mark
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

26 Jul 2017
02-19 Shades of Ice Pt.3:  Keep of the Huscarl King Tier 1-5 GM: Jesse
Information in the Shadow Lodge headquarters in Whitethrone leads you into the Realm of the Mammoth Lords in search of an abandoned tower of a lost Ulfen king. The powerful weapon rumored to be there could be disastrous if it falls into the hands of those who plot the Pathfinder Society's destruction; who will find it first?
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

07-03 The Bronze House Reprisal Tier 5-9 GM: Nick
A recent assault on the Pathfinder Society has renewed hostilities with the Aspis Consortium, and clues left behind point to one of its masterminds: the gold agent Maiveer Sloan. By infiltrating one of the Consortium's artifact-smuggling operations, the PCs can sabotage their rivals' criminal operations and send a clear message: No attack will go unanswered.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

00-08 Slave Pits of Absalom Tier 1-5 GM: Micheal
Someone kidnapped Lady Anilah Salhar-the Chelish wife of Dremdhet Salhar, one of Osirion's many Grand Ambassadors to Absalom-and sold her into slavery. With Salhar holding delve permits over the heads of the Decemvirute, the Pathfinders are sent to assist the Osirian Ambassador. Venturing into Absalom's darkest corners to save Lady Anilah, the Pathfinders must face the secrets of the Slave Pits to avoid becoming slaves themselves.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

03-16 Midnight Mauler Tier 3-7 GM: Richard
The Decemvirate sends members of the Pathfinder Society to the former crown jewel of Ustalav's royal courts, the decaying city of Ardis. Tasked by the Society to look into the fate of Absalom's former Master of Blades, Vonran Vilk, what they find will lead to exploration, diplomacy, murder, haunted pasts, and tragic love. Can the PCs stop the rampage of the Midnight Mauler before he kills again?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

6-98: Serpents Rise Tier 7 (pregens) GM: Hjal
Years of political maneuvering, espionage, smuggling, and diplomacy have set the stage for the Aspis Consortium's most ambitious attack on their Inner Sea rivals: the Pathfinder Society. All that remains are several key preparations that only an elite team of Aspis agents can arrange, and once the fireworks begin, these same agents must strike quickly and mercilessly to secure objectives-some shared and some connected to deeper plots-and escape without the Society being any the wiser.
Player 1: Hillary
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

Cohma
Society Field Agent

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS, July GM Call!

Post by Cohma » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:25 pm

I will GM Reaping What We Sow.

Throw me in to play Haunting of Hinojai, Mists of Mwangi, and The Bronze House Reprisal OR The Midnight Mauler (whichever may need the extra player).

PS, whoever GM's Six Seconds to Midnight, I have the clocktower maps pre-printed to scale and laminated for your ease of prepping (or you can draw it yourself if you want to hate life, either way).
Last edited by Cohma on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Cohen
Paizo #125178

Sorry bro. Crits are crits.

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277
GM Stars: 5

Post by Hjal Nelson » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:41 pm

I was hoping to see Serpent's Rise on the schedule so I could get my 10th special.  Any chance it could happen this month?
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:17 pm

I will GM Glories of the Past 3....

I would like to play Shades of Ice Parts 1, 2 and 3...
Last edited by WhiteMane on Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Post by musclecarlover07 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Micheal
GM
5 July: Valley of the Veiled Flame
12 July: Trial By Machine
26 July: Slave Pits of Absalom
Play
19 July: Tower of the Ironwood Watch

Hillary
GM
5 July: Out of Anarchy

Play
12 July: N/A
19 July: Tower of the Ironwood Watch
26 July: Special :)

Randy if we could get the Special Hjal requested on the July 26th Hillary WANTS TO PLAY. 3 Times she has tried to play and something has come up. 4th time is the charm :)

We got you covered Hjal. Hillary REALLY REALLY WANTS TO PLAY oh and also help get you your 10th special.
Micheal Smith

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:54 am

Hjal Nelson wrote: I was hoping to see Serpent's Rise on the schedule so I could get my 10th special.  Any chance it could happen this month?
What week would you like to run that?  I will throw it in wherever we don't have a GM for that week.
Pathfinder #47387

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:01 am

People are quick...

Randy -- why do you recommend a 3-star for Six Seconds to Midnight?  If you think that I'd be ok for that one, please sign me up to GM that one.  If not, go ahead and put me down to GM The Haunting of Hinojai.

If we don't find a GM to run the Core game, I can run it, but I'd prefer to play there.

Please sign up Jonathan to GM Mists of Mwangi.

Please sign up both of us to play Reaping what we sow.

Thank you.

Bill

Cohma
Society Field Agent

Post by Cohma » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:25 am

If I may Randy, I'll answer Bills question.

It shouldn't be an issue for you to run, but when you start to prep it you'll understand. 

Season 7 started to bring in some whacky mechanics by the authors, and it's "technically" hard to run. 

There are a LOT of moving parts to keep track of, and if you're inexperienced GMing, it will really bog down the game and lead to it being not fun.  Especially that multi story clocktower map.  I'm serious when I say whoever runs this can use my maps that I had printed to scale and laminated.

And, there's a part where, if the party makes a bad (fun) decision, you'll be running combat on 2 separate maps at the same time.

Tonight if you're playing I can bring my printed copy for you to review if you'd like.
Last edited by Cohma on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Cohen
Paizo #125178

Sorry bro. Crits are crits.

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277

Post by Hjal Nelson » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:39 am

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote:
Hjal Nelson wrote: I was hoping to see Serpent's Rise on the schedule so I could get my 10th special.  Any chance it could happen this month?
What week would you like to run that?  I will throw it in wherever we don't have a GM for that week.
Doesn't matter to me, but it seems the 26th works for at least one player :)

I'll sign up for:
5July: Play Glories of the Past part III
12 July: Run Haunting of the Hinojai or Six Seconds to Midnight (whichever one Bill doesn't run)
19 July: Run Assault on the Wound (willing to switch to Run Mists of the Mwangi if someone else wants to run this one)
26 July: Run Serpent's Rise
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:41 am

I'd like to run

03-16  Midnight Mauler  Tier 3-7  GM:?

I'd like to play
04-17  Tower of the Ironwood Watch **CORE**  Tier 5-9  GM:?
08-06  Reaping What We Sow  Tier 1-5  GM: Mark

And I guess I'll burn a star to play
07-02  Six Seconds to Midnight  Tier 3-7  GM:?
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:03 am

Cohma wrote: If I may Randy, I'll answer Bills question.

It shouldn't be an issue for you to run, but when you start to prep it you'll understand.

Tonight if you're playing I can bring my printed copy for you to review if you'd like.
I should be able to handle that.  Taking a quick look at the reviews on Paizo gives me some understanding as well.

I'll be there tonight.  Thanks for the offer of the maps.

Speaking of maps -- Hillary, I should have the maps for Out of Anarchy all set up.  I can bring them next week for you.

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:00 pm

Cohma wrote: If I may Randy, I'll answer Bills question...
Yes, this is why I said that.  It was a pain in the posterior to run this the first time I did it for all those reasons.  The only adventure in recent memory that was even close to that was the Wayang based adventure with "social combat" rules... what a pain.
Pathfinder #47387

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:39 pm

Not sure if you saw this...
MoffRimmer wrote: ...Please sign up Jonathan to GM Mists of Mwangi.

Please sign up both of us to play Reaping what we sow.

Thank you.

Bill

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129
GM Stars: 3

Post by Vulse » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:29 pm

I'd like to GM
The 3 part shades of Ice series
26 July : 07-03  The Bronze House Reprisal

And now I'm done modifying it. :D
Last edited by Vulse on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesse Brodeur
- Last Leaper in the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 pm

We didn't finish ours tonight. So please replace the core game with Dragon's Demand Part 3 Part 2 with me as GM.

Thanks.