Moderators: Hakken, musclecarlover07, lochinvar_1971

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

30 Dec 2016 Player Sign Up

Post by DavidPetik » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Games at the new location for Heroes & Dragons 4408 Austin Bluffs Pkwy start at 7pm (1900 for military) and run to 11pm (2300) but can run later. To sign up please reply to this post with your name and what game you want to play. If we get any more GMs I will post those tables. As always if there is a game you would like to run just let me know what it is and I will add it. We have room for 2 tables which will be different scenarios.

Table 1: #7-98: Serpents' Ire {Special Pre-Gens Only} (7-9)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 8th-level pregenerated characters.

A parasitic faction known as the Korholm Agenda has tried to corrupt the upstanding Aspis Consortium from the inside out, all in the vain pursuit of revenge and profit. Now one of the powerful Aspis Patrons has learned that the Korholm Agenda has siphoned the Consortium's funding to build a base of operations in Nidal. This shall not stand. He has assembled a team of top agents-including both new faces and veterans of the attack on the Grand Lodge a year ago-to infiltrate the operation and shut it down by any means necessary.

In this adventure the players portray agents of the Aspis Consortium using 8th-level pregenerated characters. Content in "Serpents' Ire" also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6-98: "Serpents Rise." Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.

GM Hjal
1. Carlos
2. Nichole
3. Bennett
4. Brian

Table 2: #7-22: Bid for Alabastrine (1-5)

Decades ago, the merchant nation of Druma anticipated a wave of migrants and built the city Alabastrine to accommodate them. The mass migration never happened. Always seeking a return on investment, Druma recently began auctioning off control of the city to the highest bidders and wealthiest entrepreneurs for five years at a time. The next auction begins soon, and the powerful Aspis Consortium gold agent Myrosype-an enemy of the Society responsible for countless Pathfinders' deaths-is poised to take control of the whole city for her own nefarious ends. The Society has secured a few invitations for the PCs to attend the auction. Can they disrupt the event's delicate politics in order to stop their rival, or will the Aspis Consortium gain an unassailable stronghold?

Content in 'Bid for Alabastrine' also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Exchange Faction. Content in this scenario also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6-98: "Serpents Rise". Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.

GM David P
1. Nick P
2. Keith
3. Georgie
4. Gavin
5. Charles
6. Eero?
Last edited by DavidPetik on Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

CasanovaSOS
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: 30 Dec 2016 Player Sign Up

Post by CasanovaSOS » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:31 pm

Keith and georgie for bid Please
Keith Senart

Sarge
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Sarge » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:14 pm

Please sign me up for table 1 again.  Death to the Pathfinders!  :-p

-Richard

Atun
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Atun » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:22 pm

Sign me up for bid please!
Cheers!
Gavin(stun)
And from the shadows did they rise, and cast back down due to their lies. The truth reigns supreme

Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Stars: 5
GM Novas: 2

Post by Hakken » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:56 pm

sign me up for 7-98 please

brian

Charles hanna

Post by Charles hanna » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:00 pm

the bid for ads table. The one for lvl 1-5.

Eero
Initiate of the Society

Post by Eero » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:08 pm

Could I be put as a maybe for table 2?  I won't know for sure till the day before or that day if I can make it.

Sarge
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Sarge » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:01 pm

It is with GREAT regret and disappointment that I must withdraw my participation from tonight's game (which I was really looking forward to the second part of Serpents Rise).  The wife came down on me with last minute plans and 'family is more important than some silly game' so that's that.

Very sorry for the late notice.  Hope the group has lots of fun.  Death to the Pathfinders and all that :)

-Richard