Moderators: Hakken, musclecarlover07, lochinvar_1971

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

23 Dec 2016 Player Sign Up

Post by DavidPetik » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Games at the new location for Heroes & Dragons 4408 Austin Bluffs Pkwy start at 7pm (1900 for military) and run to 11pm (2300) but can run later. To sign up please reply to this post with your name and what game you want to play. If we get any more GMs I will post those tables. As always if there is a game you would like to run just let me know what it is and I will add it. We have room for 2 tables which will be different scenarios.

Table 1: We Be Goblins Too! (3)

The Licktoads, once the great and fierce goblin tribe in Brinestump Marsh, were defeated by human adventurers! All that remains of the tribe are its four goblin "heroes"-Reta Bigbad the fighter, Chuffy Lickwound the rogue, Poog the cleric of Zarongel, and Mogmurch the alchemist. Homeless and bored, they left their swampy homeland to join the neighboring goblin tribe, the Birdcrunchers.
The good news is that the Birdcrunchers are willing to let the goblin heroes join their tribe.
The better news is that the Birdcrunchers have heard of these four, and want one of them to become their new chieftain.
The bad news is that before the goblins can join, they'll need to endure a series of dangerous and humiliating tests. Very dangerous. Very humiliating.
The worse news is that lately Birdcruncher chieftains have had really short lifespans-they're being killed by the pet fire-breathing boar of a local ogre who wants the Birdcruncher land as his own.
Can the four heroes of the now-dead Licktoad tribe save the Birdcrunchers and, in so doing, become their new leaders?
"We Be Goblins Too!" is an adventure for four 3rd-level goblin characters, written for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and compatible with the 3.5 edition of the world's oldest roleplaying game. The adventure takes place near the coastal town of Sandpoint in the Pathfinder campaign setting, and serves as a sequel to "We Be Goblins," Paizo's popular 2011 Free RPG Day adventure!

GM Bennett
1. Carlos
2. Nichole
3. Keith
4. Georgie
5. Charles
6. Richard

Table 2: #016: To Scale the Dragon (5-9)

The last remains of a sage from an age long past rests high atop the snow-covered tips of the Fog Peaks in Southern Galt and the Society wants his bones in order to study them and learn from them. They've sent you into a wintry wilderness of primordial beastmen and snow creatures not seen below the snow line to do just that. With the Aspis Consortium also seeking the bones, the race is on to beat them to the top and, once the bones are recovered, to make it back down alive.

GM Nick P
1. David P
Last edited by DavidPetik on Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

CasanovaSOS
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: 23 Dec 2016 Player Sign Up

Post by CasanovaSOS » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:29 pm

Keith and Georgie for We be Goblins
Keith Senart

Charles hanna

Post by Charles hanna » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:26 am

I be playing at we be goblins too

Sarge
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Sarge » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Please sign me up for We Be Goblins on table 1.  I can switch to table 2 if not enough players but would like to play the Goblins one as I have never played any of them before.  Is We Be Goblins 1 a prerequisite?

Richard