Name: Eric S Parker
PFS Number: 20781
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 5
GM Novas: 2

Colorado Springs - Petrie's Family Games - October GM Recruitment- New Schedule

Post by ESParker » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Greetings Fellow Pathfinders,

I am Eric Parker, and I am now accepting GM volunteers for sessions at Petrie's Family Games for October.

We are trying something new this month.  Tuesday evenings are now cancelled due to lack of GM's and players.  Saturday games are reduced to one session, and we will be starting at 10 AM, hoping the earlier time will leave more of the day free for other activities.  It has been suggested we try running a module on the fourth Saturday of the month.

I am also planning to concentrate on low level and/or evergreen scenarios.  I encourage people to bring their new character concepts and their friends who haven't played Pathfinder. 

Players at Petrie's are not required to pay to play, but a $2 per player per game contribution to store credit for the GM is recommended.  This should not be considered a barrier to players who can't afford the contribution.

GMs also receive a $5 store credit for running a successful game. This will be given per session, and it is only given for a scheduled, publically accessible store event (no pick up games, no private sessions.)

If you want to volunteer, just let me know by replying to this thread or emailing me at computerpro82@gmail.com.  Anyone who wants to GM any future games can also contact me.

The suggested game and GM list follows.  GM volunteers may also run a different scenario if they desire. 

Saturday 10/8/2016
10 AM - 2 PM     
GM:
Scenario: 5-08 The Confirmation  Tier 1-2

Saturday 10/22/2016
10 AM - 6 PM     
GM: Eric Parker
Module:  Murder's Mark  Tier 1-2

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon,
Eric Parker
Last edited by ESParker on Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 PCs Killed in Action
:( Five PCs killed from the other side of the screen
116 tables PFS 1E credit, 152 tables PFS 2E credit, 46 tables SFS credit
computerpro82@gmail.com
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

Brit

Re: Colorado Springs - Petrie's Family Games - October GM Recruitment- New Schedule

Post by Brit » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Dam.  I was looking forward to the Tuesday games,  most my Saturdays are full till the afternoon, evening time. 

ESParker
Store Coordinator
Name: Eric S Parker
PFS Number: 20781
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 5
GM Novas: 2

Re: Colorado Springs - Petrie's Family Games - October GM Recruitment- New Schedule

Post by ESParker » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:51 pm

We can try again, but I had been trying to get the Tuesday games going since last February.  I had one person offer to GM for about 6 weeks, and he only had enough players show up for two or three of those.

If you or someone you know would like to GM Tuesday evenings, we can give it a go again. Just let me know.
3 PCs Killed in Action
:( Five PCs killed from the other side of the screen
116 tables PFS 1E credit, 152 tables PFS 2E credit, 46 tables SFS credit
computerpro82@gmail.com
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

Brit

Post by Brit » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:53 pm

I don't really know any one,  I really just started.