ANNOUNCING: November PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Host

slate

Event Date

N/A

Event Location

Enchanted Grounds - Littleton

Event Type

Enchanted Grounds - Littleton

Age range

-- ⁄ --

Participants

Slots: ---

Moderators: Drogon, slate

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

ANNOUNCING: November PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Welcome to November Pathfinders and Playtesters,

Remember, remember, PFS in November! This month, we will be running Season 10, a Season 7 scenario and a Pathfinder Playtest game this month.

We have the 2018 Regional Support Boons for both players and GMs. This includes both Starfinder and Pathfinder specific boons for players and the GMs the race boons are Aasimar/Tiefling and a creature from Eox, an Elebrian.

Below is posted the schedule for Pathfinder Society games at Enchanted Grounds in Littleton.

For directions to the store, see the 'stickied' post in the Enchanted Grounds section of RockyMountainPFS.com.

IMPORTANT: To sign up as a player or GM please email me directly at zachthedm@gmail.com <--Clicking this link will cause your email program or smart phone to generate an email directly to me. Simply hitting 'reply' to this email (the one generated by the announcement) will NOT get your email to anyone. Alternatively you may post a reply in the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com that was generated by this announcement.

Finally, don't forget that all games are $2 to play, which we use to give the GMs a gift certificate to thank them for their efforts.

Thursday, November 8th, 6:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-06: Treason's Chains (Tier 1-5)
Venture-Captain Roderus has long been one of the most reliable and steadfast allies of the Pathfinder Society in the nation of Katapesh, but the aging human has decided that it is time to retire from his long-held position. Roderus's retirement party draws in Pathfinders from across Golarion, but there are some who see his retirement as an opportunity to advance personal goals that go against the Pathfinder Society's interests. Amid the turmoil of a party turned crime scene, the PCs must uncover the true threat to the Society's stability in Katapesh-and perhaps make an unexpected new ally along the way.

Contents in Treason's Chains also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Liberty's Edge faction.

GM: Zach
Player 1: Brent
Player 2: Rafael L.
Player 3: Chris P
Player 4: Johnathan L.
Player 5: Christian
Player 6:

Thursday, November 29th, 6:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #7-12: The Twisted Circle (Tier 1-5)
A magical war between the archmages Geb and Nex left the landscape between their nations scarred and wracked by magical anomalies-a barren stretch known as the Mana Wastes. During the conflict, their generals also created countless weapons and defenses that pushed the limits of magic, yet most of these were destroyed in battle or lost forever. Recent investigations suggest that some of this ancient power is at play in an insular town outside Alkenstar, but there the trail runs cold. Can the PCs uncover the truth while braving the residents' eccentricities?
GM: Christian D.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Thursday, November 29th, 6:00 PM
Table 2: Pathfinder 2 Playtest The Rose Street Revenge (A series of Pathfinder Society quests designed for 1st-level PCs.)
Less than a year has passed since the Fiendflesh Siege, in which Absalom fended off an invading coalition of demonflesh constructs and the living dead. The siege lord offered freedom to any slave in Absalom willing to aid in the city's defense, and since that grand manumission, the city's slave trade has practically disappeared. The Pathfinder Society is one of many organizations that opened its doors to Absalom's newest citizens. However, several of the ex-slaves have been turning up dead, in other cases disappearing entirely. The Society doesn't often investigate serial killings, but one of its newest recruits is the latest victim. It's time for a band of Pathfinders to follow the clues, uncover these crimes, and end this threat.

The Rose Street Revenge is a series of four quests, each of which run about 40-60 minutes and highlight Pathfinder Second Edition rules. The series includes three quests that can be played in any order as well as a finale.

No experience needed, pregenerated characters will be provided. Late showers welcome (still must sign up in advance)
GM: Zach
Player 1: Anthony P.
Player 2: Sarah
Player 3: Chris P.
Player 4: Christian
Player 5: Rafael L
Player 6:

Sunday, November 25th, 9:00 AM
Table 1: PFS #7-11: Ancients' Anguish (Tier 7-11) CANCELED
When the Jeweled Sages, an ancient order of Osirian scholars, fled Qadiran invaders millennia ago, some perished, and others disappeared deep into territories once held by the pharaohs of old. With the help of the Jeweled Sages' long-abandoned tools, the eminent Tahonikepsu has discovered one of the sages' last known whereabouts in the wilds of Nex. What secrets lie within these inhospitable ruins that date back to the Age of Darkness, and what fate did the so-called Amethyst Sage meet within?

Content in "Ancients' Anguish" also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages faction.

GM:
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Sunday, November 25th, 9:00 AM
Table 2: PFS #10-02: Bones of Biting Ants (Tier 3-7) CANCELED
The sole survivor of an ill-fated Society expedition into the Mwangi expanse barely managed to return home years ago, bringing little to show but an unpleasant affliction and haunting memories, neither of which they could shake. While the agent had planned to retire from the Society for good, they now seek assistance in finding closure, seeking a cure, and recovering the relics the team had to abandon. What sounds at first like a simple recovery mission becomes far more complicated, for the same threats that spelled disaster for the first mission are as dangerous today.
GM:
Player 1: Zach
Player 2: Anthony
Player 3: Sarah
Player 4: Rafael L.
Player 5:
Player 6: [/s]

Sunday, November 25th, 2:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-07: Mysteries Under Moonlight, Part 2: The Howling Dance (Tier 3-7)
With the unique blessing of a celestial ambassador, the PCs depart Magnimar and rush into the swamp, chasing after the mastermind behind the corruption of several of Magnimar's iconic monuments. This mastermind isn't the only one who wants to see the PCs perish in the swamp, however. If the PCs are to find the mastermind and undo these schemes, they'll need to keep their wits sharp and make the most of their newfound powers.

The Howling Dance is the first scenario in the two-part "Mysteries Under Moonlight" campaign arc. It is preceded by Pathfinder Society Scenario #10-05: Testament of Souls. Both chapters are intended to be played in order.

Note: You do not need to have played part one to play part 2.
GM: Christian D.
Player 1: Zach
Player 2: Dan
Player 3: William
Player 4: Rafael L.
Player 5: Brent
Player 6: Tim

Again, to sign up to play or GM, respond to this thread or send an email to zachthedm@gmail.com with your requests.

Thanks, and see you at the table.

Zach
Venture Lieutenant - Denver, CO
Last edited by slate on Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:37 am, edited 19 times in total.

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: ANNOUNCING: November PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by CDragos » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:07 pm

Please sign me up to GM the Twisted Circle on the 29th. If it doesn't happen I'll play the Playtest the same evening.

Thanks!
Christian D.
Last edited by CDragos on Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Re: ANNOUNCING: November PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by CDragos » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:52 pm

As was stated in the original post, you definitely don't need to have played part one of Mysteries Under Moonlight to enjoy the second one. If you're a classic horror werewolf fan, enjoy wilderness adventures, and a real creepy story then you are really going to love The Howling Dance!

Aaaa-wooooo! (werewolf howl)

CDragos
Store Coordinator

CDragos: Attending

Post by CDragos » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:58 pm

The reason, wrote:I Be GM.
Zach, delete this post if you can. It showed up when i hit the "attending" button up top. Thanks.
Last edited by CDragos on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

thezombiepunch
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by thezombiepunch » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 am

Please sign me up to play on Sunday 11.25.
-Chris

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:18 am

Sure, which game(s)?

thezombiepunch
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by thezombiepunch » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:49 am

Didn’t notice there were two that day.
Howling Dance please 👍🏼

Miksalot
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Brent M
PFS Number: 195405

Post by Miksalot » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:34 am

Put me down for Nov 8th and Nov 25th table 1, please.

Brent
Last edited by Miksalot on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:11 pm

Miksalot wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:34 am Put me down for Nov 8th and Nov 25th table 1, please.

Brent
Got you for the 8th. Which table 1 on Nv 25? Am or PM?

Miksalot
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Brent M
PFS Number: 195405

Post by Miksalot » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:42 pm

My bad. Nov 25th PM table 1.

Brent

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:11 am

Going to try to make it to Treasons Chains this Thursday.

AzariusFall
Initiate of the Society

Post by AzariusFall » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:21 pm

Could you please sign me up for the 8th? Thank you!

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:11 pm

AzariusFall wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:21 pm Could you please sign me up for the 8th? Thank you!
Can I get a name please?

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:19 pm

Please sign me up for the 8th of November at 6pm.

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:05 am

Hello,

Please sign me up for; Sunday, November 25th, 2:00 PM

I apologize, I forgot to mention my name earlier...

Rafael