Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 4

PFS & PFS2 October GM call

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:23 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

Welcome to Season 2 of Pathfinder Society 2E. Kobolds, Orcs, Assimar, Catfolk and more are all now legal for play – please buy the appropriate boon with your AP points and join in. In addition, new classes such as the Inquisitor, Oracle, Swashbuckler and Witch are all now legal for play – get your Advanced Players Guide.

Please Note: There have been substantial changes to the PFS2E Organizational Play. Please review the following link to familiarize yourself with these changes and the impact they may have on you as a GM. Pathfinder Society (Second Edition) Guide to Organized Play

I do have a lot of requests for people to be able to GM a PF2E game. Please limit your signups to one game, but do sign yourself up to play games prior to the weekly sign-ups going out if you GM I do need PFS1 GM’s for a few scenarios.

I appreciate each and every one of you and appreciate the strong GM base I have

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!

07 Oct 2020

PF2E 02-03 Catastrophe's Spark Tier 1-4 GM: Mitch

In the ruined cyclopes city of Min-Khadaim, the Pathfinders search for answers into the disappearance of one of their own and the nature of a dangerous ritual. As the Pathfinders delve ever deeper into Iobaria's lost past, will they find the answers they seek, or will they uncover even greater dangers than those that have already been unleashed?

Scenario tags: Metaplot, Vigilant Seal

Maps:
Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Dungeon Starter Set
Pathfinder Pawns: Traps & Treasures Pawn Collection
Player 1: Richard
Player 2: Anne
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6

Open PF1 Game GM:

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

14 Oct 2020

PF2E 02-02: Mountain of Sea and Sky Tier 3-6 GM: Richard

Venture-Captain Amari Li has called for assistance in establishing new Pathfinder lodges throughout Tian Xia! The mountainous island of Kayajima, in northwestern Minkai, would be an ideal site, as it sits atop a convergence of powerful—though long-dormant—ley lines that could offer valuable protection for a future lodge. Rather than lay claim to the island by force, the Pathfinders must treat with the island's animals and spirits, securing their blessing for a ritual to restore the island's magic and establish the newest Pathfinder lodge.
Scenario tags: Envoy's Alliance

Maps:
Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Forest
Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Hill Country
Pathfinder Flip-Mat Classics: Town Square

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

PFS2 01-10: Tarnbreaker's Trail Tier 1-4 GM: Mitch

Venture-Captain Bjersig Torrsen has set out the call for a group of Pathfinders to compete in a race known as the Balgirdtrek. Taking place in the Land of the Linnorm Kings, this race is an annual event that includes participants from both the Varki and Ulfen people of the region. Bjersig hopes that by having the PCs participate, they might not only bolster the Society's reputation in the Saga Lands, but also document this exciting event. Although the Society has the organizers' official permission, some of the Ulfen competitors in particular see the Pathfinders' participation as an intrusion on their time-honored pastime. The true challenge of this race is not monsters or villains, but the harsh nature of the grueling marathon itself.
Scenario tags: Repeatable
Maps
Flip-Mat: Bigger Forest
Flip-Mat: Winter Forest
Map Pack: Frozen Sites

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

21 Oct 2020

PF2E 01-23 Lightning Strikes, Stars Fall Tier 3-6 GM: Damon
On an idyllic island of the western coast of Garund, the PCs arrive at the iruxi city of Ekkeshikaar. Seeking to establish new trade relations between the lizardfolk of Ekkeshikaar and the people of Vidrian, the Pathfinder Society must navigate a delicate political landscape while thwarting the efforts of nefarious forces who seek to stop the proposed alliance by any means necessary.

Tags: Repeatable

Map:
Starfinder Flip-Mat: Urban Sprawl

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Open PF1 Game GM:

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

28 Oct 2020

PF2E 01-03 Escaping the Grave Tier 1-4 GM: Mitch

The Whispering Tyrant has escaped Gallowspire and ravaged the lands of Lastwall. Although the nation managed to evacuate many civilians, there are still refugees, Pathfinders, and irreplaceable cultural treasures trapped in this undead-ridden realm known as the Gravelands. The PCs are part of the Society's efforts to infiltrate these dangerous lands, rescue the Pathfinders missing in action, and recover what historical texts and treasures they can. Just be quick! Every hour behind enemy lines increases the chance a nearby army learns of the PCs' mission.
Scenario Tags: Faction (Envoys' Alliance)
Player 1: Richard
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Open PF1 Game GM:

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

Haman
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Mitch
PFS Number: 93914
GM Stars: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: PFS & PFS2 October GM call

Post by Haman » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:16 pm

Please sign me up to run Catastrophe's spark on October 7th. Please also sign Annie up for this game.

LordGalencia
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Nathan Cejka
PFS Number: 215739

Post by LordGalencia » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:03 am

Hello all! Please sign me up for the 14th with GM Richard. This is. Nathan Cejka

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:22 am

LordGalencia wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:03 am Hello all! Please sign me up for the 14th with GM Richard. This is. Nathan Cejka
This post is intended for people to sign up to GM. GMs are allowed to sign up to play, but you have to volunteer to GM in order to play at another table.

Player signups will come later.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Haman
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Mitch
PFS Number: 93914
GM Stars: 3

Post by Haman » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:07 pm

I would like to sign up to run 01-03 Escaping the Grave on the 28th, please.

For the 14th, I've already played 02-02, so I can run a season 1 2e 1-4 that hasn't been run lately. Up to you, Richard.
--Mitch K
PFS # 93914

DamonSch
Society Field Agent
Name: Damon Schoonover

Post by DamonSch » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:26 pm

Hello

I have a request. Can we run Scenario 1-23 A Star-Crossed Court on the 21st, and push 1-24 to the next Wednesday? I will volunteer to run the mod if no one else is ready to do so. It is the sequel to Scenario 1-09 Star-Crossed Voyages and I would like to play my Champion in it before he levels out of the mod. Again, I will run it if need be.

Thanks
Damon

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:13 pm

Change Oct 21 Per Request.

I left myself as the GM since I had scheduled that one, but if you want to GM I can easily switch to playing.

Richard
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

DamonSch
Society Field Agent
Name: Damon Schoonover

Post by DamonSch » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:01 pm

I will happily make this my debut as a Pathfinder Society GM.

Damon