lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 4

State of Play at Enchanted Realms going into October

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:07 am

For both PFS2E and SFS I’m running out of content to run on a weekly basis. We have played through most of what is released for PF2E, except a couple of 3-6 and 5-8 scenarios. For SFS we have played through all the 1-4 scenarios and I am starting to put some of the season 1s back into rotation. Most of what I have left to schedule is 7-10 and 9-12 scenarios.

With Paizo releasing 2 scenarios a month, that leaves 2 weeks a month that need to be filled. I have some alternatives if people are interested in 2nd Edition, but I need the SFS plays to help me fill the other 2 weeks of SFS.

For PF2E there are two stand alone modules, that so far seem to take 6-8 4-hour sessions to complete. I am currently in the middle of Fall of Plaguestone (On hold until the roster returns), but they have just released a second module called the Slithering, which is not yet sanctioned for PFS. In addition, there are two complete adventure paths and a third one in progress. I or someone else could run one of these in order to fill the gaps between releases, however these take a bit more commitment from the group. NOTE: so far, they have not presented a truncated version of either the modules or the adventure paths, like they did in PFS1. These games should not be played using PFS characters, however you do get a chronicle sheet for every 64-page book that is played.

If we start to see an influx of new PF2 players, I can start to reschedule season 1 scenarios. If anyone has one, they have not played please let me know and I’ll get it on the schedule.

I know James was running an AP for the SFS group, which ran into the same issues my Plaguestone group did. Is a different AP something the group is interested in, or should I just start recycling season 1 and 2 lower lever scenarios? Again, if there is a scenario someone wants from the past 2 seasons, please let me know and I’ll get it scheduled.

For PFS1, I will continue to place either a game or a placeholder on the schedule. For those who still want to play, please let me know what you want.

The final option is to consolidate Wednesdays and Thursdays to one day and offer PFS2 on one week and SFS on the next week – with a placeholder for either the other system or PFS1.

This is your gaming group, so please help me understand your needs and wants in order for us to have a successful and fun gaming experience during this slow down.
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Re: State of Play at Enchanted Realms going into October

Post by jbane » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:44 am

I would love to play some more Pathfinder 1e scenarios, i am trying to retire some of my characters i have made.
Also would love to play through some of the Pathfinder 1e Adventure Paths like Iron Gods and some of the others.
As for Starfinder, I say we recycle some of the 1st and 2nd seasons games. I have run a bunch but haven't been able play them. Also wouldn't mind playing some of the higher level games as well.

Thanks,
James.

DamonSch
Society Field Agent
Name: Damon Schoonover

Re: State of Play at Enchanted Realms going into October

Post by DamonSch » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:27 pm

Hello

I might be too late for this thread, but I have been asked a couple of times to list the Pathfinder 2E Year 1scenarios and Quests I have not played yet, so here goes.

Quest #5 The Dragon Who Stole Evoking Day APL 3 - 6 (will need a 3rd level character to run this, should have my cleric up there soon)
Quest #6 Archaelogy in Aspenthar APL 1 - 4
Quest #8 Shadows of the Black Sovereign APL 1 - 4
Quest #10 The Broken Scales APL 1 - 4
Quest #11 A Parchment Tree APL 1 - 4
Scenario #1-04 Bandits of Immenwood APL 1 - 4
Scenario #1-15 The Blooming Catastrophe APL 1 - 4
Scenario #1-18 Lodge of the Living God APL 1 - 4
Scenario #1-23 The Star-Crossed Court APL 3 - 6
Scenario #1-24 Lightning Strikes, Stars Fall APL 5 - 8

So, that's the list. I also need both scenarios that are being run this week, so signed up for The Mosquito Witch.

Thanks
Damon