Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Enchanted Realms - Oct 8, 2014

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Remember, if you sign up ahead of time, your slot will be guaranteed.  Gaming starts at 6:00 and if you are not here by 6:05, I reserve the right to give your slot away, even if you have signed up ahead of time.

02-09 Heresy of Man pt 3:  Beneath Forgotten Sands (Tier 5-9) 
Beneath the desolate deserts of godless Rahadoum, the Pathfinder Society races against time to beat the traitorous Shadow Lodge to an ancient Jistkan citadel. But their rivals aren't the only obstacle in the PCs' way: the long-lost ruins teem with terrible outsiders set on manipulation and destruction, including a self-proclaimed avatar of the div god Ahriman. Beneath Forgotten Sands brings the three-part Heresy of Man series to a stunning conclusion.  Beneath Forgotten Sands is the third and final scenario in the The Heresy of Man campaign arc and is the sequel to Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-07: The Heresy of Man-Part II: Where Dark Things Sleep.
GM:  O.J.
Player 1:  Brandon
Player 2: 
Player 3:  Mike Smith
Player 4:  Mark Cohen
Player 5:  Nadia
Player 6: 

06-05 Slave Ships of Absalom (Tier 1-5) 
The metropolis of Absalom promotes commerce in its many forms, and although slavery is legal, it is increasingly common for citizens to frown on the institution. The practice becomes more questionable when an ally of the Pathfinder Society traces an attempt at supernatural surveillance through a slave. Sent as independent sleuths, the PCs must track down the source of this espionage, which takes them deep into underbelly of one of Absalom's darkest industries.  Content in 'Slave Ships of Absalom' also contributes directly to the ongoing storylines of the Liberty's Edge and Sovereign Court factions.
GM:  Brian
Player 1:  Adam
Player 2:  Hjal
Player 3:  Zaia
Player 4:  Val
Player 5:  Chelsea
Player 6:  Jimmie

05-12 Destiny of the Sands Pt. 1:  A Bitter Bargain (Tier 1-5) 
Amenopheus has learned that the legacy of the Jeweled Sages lies near the Osirian trade city of Eto, and the Pathfinder Society has pledged its support in the Sapphire Sage's investigation of his ancient order; however the lead dried up-that was until a familiar information broker contacted Amenopheus offering an exchange of services. To assist an ally and unlock the secrets of Osirion's past, the Society must deal with a deadly antagonist once more by sending the PCs to fulfill the bargain and collect its due. The only question is what price their foe will demand.  'A Bitter Bargain' is the first scenario in the three-part Destiny of the Sands campaign arc. It is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-15: Destiny of the Sands-Part 2: "Race to Seeker's Folly" and Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-16: Destiny of the Sands-Part 3: "Sanctum of the Sages." All three chapters are intended to be played in order.  Content in 'A Bitter Bargain' also contributes directly to the ongoing storylines of the OsirionScarab Sages, Qadira, and Sczarni and Exchange factions.
GM:  Jess
Player 1:  Alyssa
Player 2:  Amanda
Player 3:  Preston
Player 4:  Huxley0804
Player 5:  Huxley0804s Dad
Player 6: 

00-14 The Many Fortunes of Grandmaster Torch (Tier 1-7)
When four statues of unspeakable power were found in a tomb in Osirion and then stolen, the Pathfinder Society assumed they were gone forever. When they appeared again in the illicit inventory of a Qadiran smuggler in the massive trade city of Sedeq, the Society wasted little time dispatching you there to recover them. Finding the smuggler dead and a familiar face from Absalom responsible, your task quickly becomes a race to retrieve the statues before their brutal power can be unleashed on the citizens of the Satrap. Can you find the statues in time or will Sedeq be swallowed in a plague like none Golarion has ever seen?
GM:  Randy
Player 1: 
Player 2: 
Player 3:  Parker
Player 4:  Connor
Player 5:  Scott
Player 6:  Sean

Backup GM:  Sean
Alternate Player 1: 
Alternate Player 2: 
Alternate Player 3: 
Alternate Player 4: 
Alternate Player 5: 
Alternate Player 6: 
Last edited by WhiteMane on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

TharanDanlon
Rookie Field Agent

Re: Enchanted Realms - Oct 8, 2014

Post by TharanDanlon » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Sign me up for Heresy of Man Part III, i'll let Chelsea sign herself up for what she wants.
Brandon Harper

Princess Dork

Post by Princess Dork » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Sign me up for Slave Ships please

Yllia
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Yllia » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Sign me up for Slave Ships, please.
Chelsea

Erryck69
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Erryck69 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:44 pm

OJ,
Please sign me up for Heresy pt3, and sign Jason up for Slave Ships.
Rating = *

"Sanity is a crutch"

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:52 am

Sorry, I just realized I didn't sign Zaia up when I signed myself up in the GM thread.  Would we be able to add her to Slave Ships, or is it already too full?  If it is, I could always move to Grandmaster Torch as she's already played that one, but I haven't.
Sean

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277
GM Stars: 5

Post by Hjal Nelson » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:35 am

Pippin wrote: Sorry, I just realized I didn't sign Zaia up when I signed myself up in the GM thread.  Would we be able to add her to Slave Ships, or is it already too full?  If it is, I could always move to Grandmaster Torch as she's already played that one, but I haven't.
Grr.  I so wanted to run Grandmaster Torch for when you play.  He knows an old gillman who demands satisfaction.
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:01 pm

Hjal Nelson wrote:
Pippin wrote: Sorry, I just realized I didn't sign Zaia up when I signed myself up in the GM thread.  Would we be able to add her to Slave Ships, or is it already too full?  If it is, I could always move to Grandmaster Torch as she's already played that one, but I haven't.
Grr.  I so wanted to run Grandmaster Torch for when you play.  He knows an old gillman who demands satisfaction.
Oh my.  I still can't believe I was part of that notorious group. 
No fears, I'm sure you'll find multiple opportunities to keep bringing up that gillman and his connections.  (And in my defense, he was a terrifying monster and we were lucky to escape with our lives)
Sean

Infraknight

Post by Infraknight » Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:59 pm

Alyssa Amanda and Preston for Destiny of sands

Dulon
Society Field Agent

Post by Dulon » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:31 am

I'd like a spot at Slave Ships of Absalom if the GM doesn't mind going up to 7 players or if people are willing to shuffle around a bit. Normally I wouldn't ask for an already full table, except I've already done all the others running this week.
All hail the Squid Wizard!

Huxley0804

Post by Huxley0804 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:17 am

Sign my dad and I for destiny of sands w- alyssa amanda and preston

Erryck69
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Erryck69 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Please add Steven and move Jason to The Msny Fontunes of Grand Master Torch.

Thank you
Eric
Rating = *

"Sanity is a crutch"

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Post by musclecarlover07 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:15 pm

I would like to sign up for heresy of man part 3 mike smith
Micheal Smith

Cohma
Society Field Agent

Post by Cohma » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Throw me in for Heresy Part 3 please.
Mark Cohen
Paizo #125178

Sorry bro. Crits are crits.

Parker murd

Post by Parker murd » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Please sign me,Connor,and Scott up for The Many Fortunes of Grandmaster Torch.thanks