Store Coordinator
PFS Number: 187907
GM Stars: 2
GM Glyphs: 2
GM Novas: 2

Collectormania February 2020 GMs Call

Post by Brionmace » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:57 pm

GMs ASSEMBLE!!!!
Please refer to the table numbers when signing up to GM games. I have already posted the first three games, as they have GMs already, and they are early in the month to allow signups. The rest of the tables will go live in the players call announcement on February 1st, so this is your chance to get your early signups! Speaking of which, Rafael, as you are already signed up to GM Table 3, please feel free to let me know which table you would like to apply that to. Please if you are signing up to GM, reference the table # and not the time (i.e. afternoon as they are all afternoon games).

Keep in mind as a GM you do earn store credit, as well as 1 table early signup for every table you GM.

Saturday, February 8th
Table 4: 12-4 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-06 Lost on the Spirit Road (Tier 1-4)
A shipment of relics on its way to Minkai vanished somewhere in the Forest of Spirits, a dense woodland home to kami and spirits of all sorts. In search of the missing shipment, Pathfinder agents travel to a remote village, where they uncover secrets of this enigmatic forest. This scenario features a wide variety of options for encounters and reasons for the vanishing, making for a fresh experience on mulitple playthoughs.
Tags: Repeatable
GM: William

Saturday, February 8th
Table 5: 5-9 pm Pathfinder 1E #4-17 Tower of the Ironwood Watch (Tier 5-9)
On the edge of Varisia's Mierani Forest stand the ruins of an ancient guardtower that once served as the native elves' first line of defense against the threat of invasion from the bordering Thassilonian realm of Envy. Just as the elves fled Golarion to avoid the destruction of Earthfall, so too did they leave behind the Tower of the Ironwood Watch, which the Pathfinder Society now hopes to explore—a task that could prove more dangerous than anyone anticipates.
GM: William

Monday, February 17th
Table 6: 6-10 pm Pathfinder 1E CORE #2-21 The Dalsine Affair (Tier 1-7)
Your mission takes you to the Taldan capital city of Oppara where the intricate web of political intrigue and ages-old religious conflicts threaten the Pathfinder Society’s presence in the land. When Baron Jacquo Dalsine’s cousin is implicated in a recent attack on Society allies, the situation becomes even tighter for the Pathfinders, and at the end of the day some members of the Dalsine family may not get out unscathed.
GM: Ray (unless someone else is interested)

Saturday, February 29th
Table 7: 12-4 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-11 Flames of Rebellion (Tier 1-4)
Following the trail of one of the first Pathfinders, the PCs travel to the town of Sauerton where an old ally helps them find important clues. These clues lead the PCs into a dangerous wilderness to an old tower whose history goes back even farther than the Pathfinder Society itself. As the PCs navigate numerous threats with opposing interests, will they find the hidden keys to unlock the secrets of the Open Road Pact, or just another trail obscured by the passage of centuries?
Tags: NONE
GM: Needed

Saturday, February 29th
Table 8: 5-9 pm Starfinder #2-05 Meeting of Queens (Tier 1-4)
The ant-like formians of Castrovel’s colonies are a reclusive species who've only recently made peace with their enemies, the lashuntas. As part of the ongoing peace, the formians have admitted a small number of outsiders to participate in a reenactment of a famous moment in formian history. The PCs are among these privileged few participants, but they soon realize that there are other forces that want the reenactment to fail, tearing apart the peaceful coexistence of formians and lashuntas with it. It's up to the PCs to ensure these shadowy trespassers don't succeed!
Tags: Starship
GM: Needed

Please keep in mind there will be no games scheduled for the weekend of February 14th - 16th due to Genghis Con, and Collector Mania has asked us not to schedule games on the weekend of the 22nd. I apologize for the gap, but Collector Mania has been good to us, so we should be good to them.
Last edited by Brionmace on Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dan "Pointy-ear" Carter

Kyphexler
Society Field Agent
Name: Ray Varela
PFS Number: 213243

Re: Collectormania February 2020 GMs Call

Post by Kyphexler » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:09 am

Can we add the Core game for Monday the 3rd please. Season 2 shards of ice part 3. Levels 1-5
Ray Varela

Brionmace
Store Coordinator

Post by Brionmace » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:19 am

I posted it on the players call since it's on the 3rd and there was a gm already. Did you need me to make changes to that?
Dan "Pointy-ear" Carter

Will.i.am
Veteran Field Agent
Name: wilyum
PFS Number: 229362
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1

Post by Will.i.am » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:51 pm

Please sign me to host both on Saturday, February 8th

Brionmace
Store Coordinator

Post by Brionmace » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:14 pm

Will.i.am wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:51 pm Please sign me to host both on Saturday, February 8th
Done, please let me know if you would like to sign up early for any games. They will be posted this weekend for player signups
Dan "Pointy-ear" Carter