KoboldCon Player Call April 26-28

Postings for Conventions and Special Events here.
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

KoboldCon Player Call April 26-28

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Greetings Pathfinders and Starfinders!

KoboldCon is coming up quickly, and you don't want to miss it! We have so many awesome things coming up with KoboldCon, you REALLY don't want to miss it...

Awesome thing #1: Tonya Woldridge is going to be one of the guests from Paizo that will be at KoboldCon. She is the Organized Play Manager for the Pathfinder Society and will be running retired scenarios, answering questions for anyone that wants to ask them, and just plain being awesome!

Awesome thing #2: Stephen Radney-MacFarland is going to be the other guest from Paizo that will be at KoboldCon. He is one of the lead writers for Pathfinder and will be running the latest rules of the new Pathfinder 2nd Edition! (OK, think of it is Pathfinder, 1.9 Edition...) He will also be answering questions and just plain being awesome!

Awesome thing #3: We have lots of fun events planned including two multi-table specials. If you have not had the chance to play 1-99 The Scoured Stars Invasion for Starfinder or 8-99D The Solstice Scar Version D for Pathfinder, now is your chance!

Awesome thing #4: KoboldCon is being held right here in Colorado Springs at the Chapel Hills Mall! That's right, you don't need to pay for expensive convention food, you can just go down to the food court!

Awesome thing #5: The cost for a weekend filled with gaming is only $30! That's right, a weekend pass for so little.

Awesome thing #6: We are Pathfinders! The con organizers have given us a discount code for 15% off which means the $30 weekend badge is only $25.50!

To purchase your tickets, simply go to the KoboldCon website (https://tabletop.events/conventions/koboldcon-2019) and buy a ticket for all the gaming you can handle! To get the 15% discount, just enter discount code "#PFSFrontRange15". (Make sure that you include the # when you enter the code or it will not work.) Once you have done this, sign up for any sessions you want to... All of the Pathfinder games are free!

Hope to see you all there!

Explore, Report, Cooperate!
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: KoboldCon Player Call April 26-28

Post by CDragos » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:14 am

On Friday the 26th at 2pm, if Treason's Chains doesn't happen, I would like to take William's spot at Hands of the Muted God since William cannot make it to the Con. Should I just grab a ticket for a spot just in case?

Christian D.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

WhiteMane

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:42 pm

CDragos wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:14 am On Friday the 26th at 2pm, if Treason's Chains doesn't happen, I would like to take William's spot at Hands of the Muted God since William cannot make it to the Con. Should I just grab a ticket for a spot just in case?

Christian D.
Since William won't be there and he's already taken a ticket, just remind me and you can have his slot. Of course, I'm confident that all of the events will go off.... :-D
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:56 am

Awesome. Thanks! Yep, there is still plenty of time to get tickets.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

Daktylo
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Daktylo » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:08 pm

I don’t want to beg, but please join as a player Saturday night so we can kick this solstice scar off!

Jonathan

WhiteMane

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:17 pm

Daktylo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:08 pm I don’t want to beg, but please join as a player Saturday night so we can kick this solstice scar off!

Jonathan
I'm sure it will go off... We don't need to have all the tables filled and we will probably get alot of walk-ins.

That having been said, if you sign up NOW (which is free) you are guaranteed your spot at the table you sign up for....
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Daktylo
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Daktylo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:16 pm

Just got an email, first responders and military get their badges 50% off! Email events@koboldcon.com for code!

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Post by jahenders » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:46 pm

WhiteMane wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:17 pm I'm sure it will go off... We don't need to have all the tables filled and we will probably get alot of walk-ins.

That having been said, if you sign up NOW (which is free) you are guaranteed your spot at the table you sign up for....
How can we tell how many people are signed up? We're not tracking here and I don't see a way on KoboldCon.

Thanks,
Jim

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:56 pm

On the kobold con link above, go to "buy tickets". Then hit the Event Types tab & then Pathfinder Society. It will show a schedule of all the games. Only a couple are full.
Last edited by CDragos on Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver