KoboldCon Player Call

Postings for Conventions and Special Events here.
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

KoboldCon Player Call

Post by WhiteMane » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:53 pm

Pathfinders...
Starfinders...

KoboldCon will be here soon, and you don't want to miss out! This convention is going to be held at the Chapel Hills Convention Center in the Chapel Hills Mall in Colorado Springs from May 12-13.

It promises to be alot of fun! A little birdie told me that there are going to be demos of Pathfinder 2nd Edition taking place. Stephen Radney-MacFarland, the senior designer for Pathfinder 2E is going to be there, so I'm sure he will be ready to answer all of your questions and have all sorts of Pathfinder fun. But that's not all!

Owen "KC" Stephens who is the lead designer for Starfinder is also going to be at the convention! Yes, 2 big-wigs from Paizo are going to be in our midst!

Add to that the fact that there will be plenty of Pathfinder and Starfinder events scheduled (including the 5 table event, Assault on Absalom) and it promises to be a huge event with lots of fun! Of course, the fact that the convention is literally being held in a mall means that you won't need to pay for those exhorbitant Con food prices because there is a food court just down the hall and parking is free! All you have to do is pay for the price of a badge to the Con!

What could be better? The only thing that I can think of that would make it any better is if members of the Pathfinder Society were actually given a discount on their tickets... Well guess what, boys and girl! The organizers for KoboldCon have graciously decided to do just that!

Any members of the Pathfinder Society that choose to come to the Con can get a 25% discount off their price of admission if they purchase the tickets ahead of time! You read that right, 25% off!

To get this discount, just go to the KoboldCon website (https://tabletop.events/conventions/koboldcon-20181) and purchase your badges. When you do so, enter the discount code "E9HY-9H7M-K5K6-IK3X". That's it!

I hope to see you all there!

Explore, Report, Cooperate!
Last edited by WhiteMane on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Daktylo
Rookie Field Agent

Re: KoboldCon Player Call

Post by Daktylo » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:06 am

Could've used this discount a couple days ago! Lol, but I'm not bitter. Already signed up for tables. Looking forward to seeing you all there!