Call for GM's Charity Event Colorado Springs November 4th

Postings for Conventions and Special Events here.
emorrow
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Everett Morrow
PFS Number: 30338
GM Stars: 5

Call for GM's Charity Event Colorado Springs November 4th

Post by emorrow » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:46 am

Hello fellow PFS enthusiasts. I know that up and down the front range there are people that have been waiting on an opportunity to GM a special event. This is a rare opportunity to be able to achieve that outside of a convention environment. We are still running season 4 scenarios as listed on my other post but there is one change.

[/size]Instead of Race for the Rune Carved Key, we have decided to run 9-00 Assault on Absalom. If you signed up to run the other special already, I have moved your sign up to the same tier table on the new Special. This is due to the fact that we were unable to run this special at Tacticon due to low attendance.
See the other thread to see the tables available to GM or reach out to me in this post or by e-mail.
Played the scenarios before? That is OK, try them again core to challenge yourself. Just be sure to tell me you have a desire to play a particular tier core and I will work to help that happen. New players are welcome to join us. No experience necessary, so bring a sibling or a friend to enjoy in the fun so we can help make this event a great success. Our community thrives when we have new people enjoy the fun. Help spread the word. We have room for 140 people in this location.The is an entry fee of $5 per session or $10 for the day. This will give you either one or two tickets that will be used to give prizes and boons at the end of the night. 100% of this money will be donated to the Rocky Mountain Childhood Cancer Foundation which helps that families with children suffering from cancer on the Front Range. All of the people working for their organization are volunteer and do not take a salary so that more of the money raised will go to the kids. Here is their website: http://rmccfsite.org/ if you want to look further at how we can help these kids in need. To sign up for this event in advance, please e-mail me directly at everettmorrow5@yahoo.com or reply to this thread. Some of you I have not seen in a long time as I have been torn away from the game I love with work commitments. I look forward to helping a great cause and playing the game I love, with the people I enjoy being around.
Everett Morrow
Venture Lieutenant Colorado Springs

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally."
W. C. Fields

Will.i.am
Veteran Field Agent
Name: wilyum
PFS Number: 229362
GM Stars: 1
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 1

Re: Call for GM's Charity Event Colorado Springs November 4th

Post by Will.i.am » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:27 am

I will be coming down to play all day. Both games, I have must level characters, but would like to play 5-9 or 7-11.
But can and will play anywhere to fill a table.
Will. T.