Colorado Springs Comic & Toy Convention - April 2 & 3, 2016

Postings for Conventions and Special Events here.
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Colorado Springs Comic & Toy Convention - April 2 & 3, 2016

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:21 pm

Greetings Pathfinders!

The Colorado Springs Comic and Toy Convention is back!

It will be taking place at the Double Tree in Colorado Springs on April 2-3.  We have been asked by one of the organizers if we would help out by running some table for the event to get new people interested in playing Pathfinder.  Needless to say, this means that I am asking for a couple of volunteers to help GM at the event.

Ideally, I would like a couple of people that would be willing to take a couple of tables.  Since it is a small convention, we don't need a lot of volunteers.  It promises to be a lot of fun and it will give you the chance to help give newcomers to Pathfinder a chance to experience this wonderful hobby that we all have a passion for. 

If we have a couple of volunteers that are willing to help, that would be ideal since having more than one person there means that an extra can help players new to the game as they 'guide them along' and help them figure out how to play the game.  All volunteers will also receive stuff for helping out, plus if we have enough people there, I know we will start a pick-up game or two...  (I plan on bringing my Handy Haversack filled with scenarios...)

Here are the tables that I need help filling:

Saturday 10:00-2:00 Phantom Phenomena Quests:  Harrow, Lightning, and Manor  GM:  Alex Martin
Saturday 10:00-2:00 Silverhex Chronicle Quests:  Mausoleum, Mists, and Colony  GM:  Eric Parker
Saturday 2:00-6:00 Phantom Phenomena Quests:  Monolith, University, and Epicenter  GM:  ??
Saturday 2:00-6:00 Silverhex Chronicle Quests:  Crash, Webs, and Silverhex  GM:  Eric Parker
Sunday 10:00-2:00 Phantom Phenomena Quests:  Harrow, Lightning, and Manor  GM:  David
Sunday 10:00-2:00 Silverhex Chronicle Quests:  Mausoleum, Mists, and Colony  GM:  Sean/Zaia
Sunday 2:00-6:00 Phantom Phenomena Quests:  Monolith, University, and Epicenter  GM:  David
Sunday 2:00-6:00 Silverhex Chronicle Quests:  Crash, Webs, and Silverhex  GM:  ??
Backup GM:  Randy

If you are interested, email me directly at whitemane_1@yahoo.com.  Replying to this email (the one generated by the announcement) will NOT get your email to anyone.  Alternatively you may post a reply in the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com that was generated by this announcement.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Last edited by WhiteMane on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Re: Colorado Springs Comic & Toy Convention - April 2 & 3, 2016

Post by Pippin » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Zaia and I can tag team the 10-2 Silverhex on Sunday.  If you really get stuck for a GM, we could also do the2-6 on Sunday, but would prefer to do just the one slot so the wife is happier with us  ;=)
Sean

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:47 pm

I can prep as a backup GM for both scenarios just in case if you need one.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote: I can prep as a backup GM for both scenarios just in case if you need one.
Awesome!  It's always good to have more people there...  Maybe if we get enough interest going we will need to open another table!
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...