State of the Lodge - February 2020 Part 2

This board is for announcements regarding Pathfinder Society Organized Play updates
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

State of the Lodge - February 2020 Part 2

Post by WhiteMane » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:28 pm

Greetings Pathfinders!

Since my last message, so much has happened in such a short time that I am not quite sure where to start.

We just came out of GenghisCon where we had a blast playing games and hanging out with other Pathfinders and Starfinders. We were very fortunate that we had Tonya Woldridge from Paizo again this year! Those of you that had the chance to meet her and play some games with her know how much fun she is, not to mention the fact that games were played all weekend! It was a blast! More so, at this convention, the announcements were made that several promotions to the Venture Officers in the area have been made.

The first is that Zach Armstrong has been promoted to the position of Venture Captain for Denver and Northern Colorado. Zach has been an amazing proponent of Pathfinder and Starfinder and organized the Pathfinder contingent for GenghisCon this year. We are glad to have someone that has so much passion for this hobby of ours. Congratulations, Zach!

The second promotion that was announced is that Randy Williams has accepted a promotion to the position of Venture Captain for Colorado Springs and Southern Colorado. Randy has been a Venture Lieutenant and done amazing things to help promote the Society and organize events in the area. Without him, the Society would not have as strong a presence in the area as it does and we are glad that he is willing to take on this role. Congratulations, Randy!

With all of this being said, some of you might be wondering why O.J. is typing an update for the region since he has been the VC that typed this up in the past and we now have Zach and Randy as VCs. The answer is that I was approached last week and offered the position Regional Venture Coordinator for the Great Plains Region. I have chosen to accept and hope to promote the Society over a much larger area, but you can bet that you will still see me at the various conventions we have in the area!

With all of these surprising changes in the leadership of the Rocky Mountain Pathfinder Society, we still have plenty coming up! In two months we will have KoboldCon in Colorado Springs at the Great Wolf Lodge. April 24-26 is when it will be taking place. The request for GMs is up and waiting for volunteers at viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4021. Additionally, I already have already submitted the schedule of events if you would like to sign up to play instead of GMing. You can purchase tickets at: https://tabletop.events/conventions/koboldcon-2020. If you choose to purchase tickets, you can get them at a discount of 20% off because you are a member of the Pathfinder Society. The details can be found in the post for the request for GMs.

That's all for now… Explore, Report, Cooperate!
Last edited by slate on Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...